WILD WILD PUSSYCAT

"What is going on",Bbb asked.

"Oh just small matter.Dont worry.Beside we need to stop at restroom nearby.This bus need to be rest",Aizawa sensei said
All of them sighed in relief.Bbb noticed they were at highway..full of nature and theres mountain not far.He could tell theres something would happen.Then Aizawa sensei told them to get out from bus.

Bbb pov

I noticed theres three people approached towards us.I shrieked as the two of them were women and they were in neko costume but in hero style.Goshhhh..and I noticed boy with cap .he seem not interested...hmm I wonder why

"Hi my name is Mandalay..I one of the trainer who in charge you guys.Hmm congratulation for arrive here but..you still far away bit from our campsite so..."Mandalay looked at Pixie Bob.

I sensed something rumble on the ground.Yeah...as a user Elemental Power...I could feel the nature changing plus...since my elemental brothers upgraded themselves...I could control 50% my elemental power without transformed.Besides mom had taught me seismic sense plus with Ki...I was able to predict..

"Bingo!!Survival start!!"Aizawa sensei said.

"Here we. go!,"Pixie Bob put her hand on the ground and ...it glowed.

I unable to warn my friends

I unable to warn my friends.All of them were blown away to the forest nearby clif.What the heck.I luckilly used my wind. element to float.Aizawa sensei,Mandalay and Pixie Bob suprised as I awared.

"well we got special boy here"Mandalay said.

"You seem aware huh dino hat boy"Pixie Bob smiled.

I sighed.

"As I expected from you Boboiboy"Aizawa sensei said.

"Geesh..anyway where you blow them .i. see forest.Where the campsite"I asked Mandalay.

"Well it at the hill..behind this forest.The forest is full of dangerous..so our objective is..to see how you guys use your. quirk on the wild nature..how you guys cooperate"Mandalay said.

"Oh ok.I will join too.This going fun..oh yeah..Boboiboy Earth"I transformed into Earth.

3rd POV

Pixie Bob jawdropped.

"You got earth quirk..but we see you use your wind quirk"she said.

Earth smirked

"Watch and learn senpai",Earth then jumped to join the others.

"Aizawa san..care to tell me what quirk that dino hat boy got"Mandalay asked him.

Aizawa smirked.

"His quirk is elemental quirk.He is capable to use seven elemen.Four basic elements ,plant,lightning and light."Aizawa answered

"Wait if im not mistaken..he is the one who use fire and ice in Sport Festival.Oh boy this gonna fantastic"Pixie Bob said