SECOND YEAR

Bbb POV

Finally tomorrow the second year start.I heard Bakugou and Izuku niisan being grounded by Aizawa sensei after he heard what had happened and they nearly being expelled but I managed to convinced him.It time to went back UA dormitory.Asta and the others had left early minus Finral as he will go with me.

"Bye mom. dad..."I hugged them.

Finral made portal to my room.Finral and went into my room.Yes i missed my room in dorm.I could hear the voice of my classmates.The portal closed.Finral went to his room with his portal.Then I heard a knocking door...i opened and it was Kirishima.He suprised

"Guys!!!!Bbb come homee!!!"he screamed

I sweatdropped.Kirishima oh my..

"LETS HAVE PARTY GUY!!!!!"

Timeskip

We were at class.I yawned bit as last night we had a party Then Aizawa sensei came with three students.Two boy one girl...hmm they seem like our senior .

"Alright class..these are Big Three.They are well known in this academy.You guys will learn about hero from them"Aizawa sensei said ..

They  were Tamaki Amakiji,Nejire Hado and Mirio Togata.I looked at niisan who started fanboying.Bakugou seem annoyed and groaned with niisan fanboying.I giggled.Then the girl name Nejire started asking us every question made us sweatdropped...she asked bout Shoji mask.... commented on Mina horns...Shoto scar burn...Mineta hair...Shoji tail...Tsuyu frog appearances..and me ..about my dino cap.We all sweatdropped.Girl you got many questions ..

"Im sorry for my friend guys.She like to questionare.So the name is Mirio.I hear that you guys face villain...bravely.Hmm how bout  I challenge you to fight me"Mirio said

"NANI!!!!",my classmates and I jawdropped.

Aizawa sensei gave permission to do so.Hmm I wonder why.Besides.What the Big Three quirks...niisan never tell me..

"Everyone get into sport clothes.Be at Gamma gym"Aizawa sensei said.

I looked at Mirio senpai who was warming up his body.He seem confident lot.I could tell his quirk quite impressive but what was his quirk.Asta and his team  were asked step aside because Aizawa sensei knew their quirk were different lot.Luckilly they agreed and because of that Nejire asked them everything made them sweatdropped.

"Okay just go all out on me.Dont hesitate"Mirio said.

"Okay guys. we need to plan..those who short range attack would start first okay..for long range attack back up us...got it?"Izuku gave him opinion.

We all agreed although Bakugou tched.I didnt feel so good bout this so I tried to analyze Mirio attack pattern.Aizawa sensei told us to start attacking Mirio.

I jawdropped what i saw.Even Asta and his team gulped.Everyone being taken down with one punch..the only left were Izuku niisan,Bakugou,Lida,Kirishima,Todoroki and me.He just taken down long range quirk user in incredible speed.Mirio looked at us and he nodded.

"Come"he said.

Bakugou attacked him first with big explosion but he was end with punching at stomach made him laid and groan in pain plus cursing like always.Lida then used his Recipro Burst to attack Mirio with combination attack from Izuku niisan and Kirishima tried to make Mirio not use his quirk.Three of them defeated easily by Mirio.I gulped bit as Mirio approached towards me.

What should I do....he could be anywhere if he using his quirk.It seem his quirk more to penetration.Dont panic Bbb...if you panic Mirio easily could attack you.I could do this...i had mastered Ki..Thank Captain Yami and grandpa who taught me although the training was hell.I closed my eyes.