THE TABLE TURN:AFO

Previously.....

Izuku and his friends were at nearby warehouse where they guessed it LOV hideout.. thank to Momo who implanted tracker with Awase quirk.Kirishima then used his infra red binocular to check out on that place and he definitely shocked as that warehouse wasnt LOV hideout but it was...a factory made Nomus.They shocked.

Finral without hesitation called Erza and informed this.Erza answered and she understood.

"What are you doing Finral?"Lida asked Finral

"I just called my friends.They might can help to defeat that creatures.Now lets us focusing on rescuing Bbb and Bakugou"Finral said.

"If they not being here...where they could be"Todoroki said.

"Hmm...I think we should wait here.I could tell they will appearred here.We need to wait"Momo said.

Izuku still worried on Bbb and Bakugou.He looked at Bbb cap.He would save him no matter what it cost

End of previous..

Reverse laughed as he took down many people even the Pro Heroes who fought him exhausted especially Endevour.He never face this quirk...what kind quirk.

"His quirk like Vlad King but more dangerous. That red eyes with 3 tomoes. if im not mistaken it belong to Uchiha family...a rare quirk...how can this boy become more powerful"Endeavour said.

Reverse sighed and snickered.

"Yare yare yare.. look like you guys run out energy huh...Cmon gimme more fun."Reverse said.

Multiple Nomu climbed on All Might's body to restrain him. However, All Might got rid of them by spinning around using Oklahoma Smash, sent them flying through the building. Outside the hideout, Naomasa along with Endeavor and the Police Force continue battling the dozens of Nomus and have the upper hand.

"Young Bbb...what happen to you?"All Might asked

Reverse looked at All Might.Something restrained him to fight All Might.

"I dont know what are you talking bout buff guy....dont make me kill you.Please"Reverse said.

All Might astonished

All Might astonished.He noticed a tear came out from Bbb eyes.That boy seem suffered something....

"Go before I change my mind",Reverse said as he knelt in pain.

All Might just did what that boy asked.
Naomasa along with Endeavour and the Police Force continued battling the dozens of Nomus and have the upper hand. Endeavor confirmed All Might he's got the situation under control and told him to go after the League of Villains.

"Okay brat lets settle this.. i dont know why you have kindness on All Might but you need to take down and theres lot questions i gonna ask you"Endeavour said as he flamed himself .