MEETING AT NIGHTEYE'S AGENCY

Timeskip.

Bbb POV

It was an important day.A meeting day at Nighteye agency.Some hero agency and pro heroes would assemble there to discuss bout Overhaul plan.Everything had been planned.....we would gonna ambush Overhaul hideout and destroy the dangerous drug by saving Eri.

Mother and Father had arrived at Nighteye place in their hero suit.Natsu ,Gray and Erza would join force with the others.Meanwhile,me as leader vigilant hero will clear the enemies at Overhaul hideout first.Let say our group kinda dangerous and badass as Black Bull team was part of my group minus Captain Yami...he decided to join the Pro Heroes.

Only Nighteye knew our vigilante group and he agreed to let us clear the enemies.Izuku niisan didnt know bout this as I ask Nighteye to not tell him.I could tell that this battle really deathly battle.It was early in the morning ..I already in my hero suit.Everyone was still sleeping.I looked out the window.
Finral waved to me.I nodded.Without hesitation I jumped down and landed gently.

Our mission were to clear up first.According to Lucy ...Overhaul underlings really powerful and stronger due Overhaul quirk.Pro Heroes cannot defeat them..I looked my teamates which were Asta,Noelle,Finral,Luck and Leopold.

"So this time we are allow to do our way.Luck dont fight Overhaul if you encounter."I reprimand him

"Sure captain"Luck nodded

"Lets move.We need to finish before they arrive"I said seriously as i opened black portal in front of us

We need to finish before they arrive"I said seriously as i opened black portal in front of us

Ya I finally capable to use 70% my elemental powers after hella trainings with Black Bull.

"It seem we are more assassination group..."Leopold said.

"For the first time i agree with you Leopold"Noelle said

3rd POV

They finally arrived at Chisaki Hideout.Theres people guard and they lot very fierce.

"Leave this to me"Bbb cracked knuckled and he smirked.

Suddenly black mark appeared on Bbb face and his eyes turned reddish.It was Reverse who made appearance.Asta and his teamates had being informed bout Reverse by Bbb.

"Stay here...i will gave signal after i done"Reverse said as he entered the hideout

i will gave signal after i done"Reverse said as he entered the hideout