HERE WE GO

Bbb pov

All the participants being told the rules of our first exam which was dodge ball.Those who managed hit the enemy for three times..will pass.I nodded...it quite similar with Bola Beracun...you need to hit opponent or you will be hit by them.I wondered what happenned to senseis..

At Tundra Planet ..

"Holy shit...i never thought this yetis quite tough lot.Geesh..i had to use maximum quirk to take down them."Midnight leant against at the cave wall

Aizawa and Amato just sat in front fireplace and they were having snack.They had found the location of Yukibot and that place wasnt easy to going as it located at ice temple that not far away from their place

"Care to tell me why you look so calm in this mission Amato.From my experience ..we always took serious when come mission"Midnight nagged bit.

Amato chuckled.

"Relax.All is undercontrol.Beside ive already send my drone to spy on that place...it seem you guys really follow Hero Law huh"Amato said.

Eraserhead and Midnight glared to him.For them that law must be followed everytime. Then Amato gave a cold looking to the Pro Heroes.They could feel the vibes...same vibe with Bbb ...

"Listen up you Pro Heroes.Sometime law need to be broken in order to save the one who you love.I have witnessed everything form your world after I married Fuyuki..the time where Shimura fought AFO..many citizen die although they had chance to save themselves with their quirks.Sadly they afraid and yeah they ducked and died...So after this you need to read the situation...even its irrational"Amato scoffed

Midnight and Eraserhead just speechless
Amato then sighed and he smiled

"Anyways lets go.It time to rock and roll"Amato actived his mechabot .

"You know what Amato..im still disbelief how that thing could talk like human being"Midnight questioned

"Well Power Sphere quite complicated to understand. let's go we need to hurry up. so be ready yeah" say Amato.

Back to Exam.

Bbb POV

All of us went to exam ground.We separated by academy each and I was really nervous and worried.

"Hey Bbb..are you okay"izuku niisan asked me.

"Kinda.I guess we need to stick together because everyone have known our quirk capabilities"I said.

The others seem agreed.Everyone cannot deny as they had exposed their quirk during Sport Festival.

"Dont worry we can do this guys.Besides..you guys still have us.They dont know our quirk"Finral said.

I smiled.

"Guys..still remember our training? "I asked them.

My classmates nodded.Yeah Reverse had taught the whole class with Qi Blocking in case anything happen and only use when crucial time.We all arrived at arena...we at middle battleground.Asta told me that we being surrounded by the students from other academies.For this time we would use what we got first.Our opponents then threw the ball towards us.

"Noelle now!"I told her.

Noelle without hesitation rose up her wand.

"Sea Dragon Nest",Noelle said as we were all shielded by the water hemisphere.

The opponents shocked as they weren't informed bout this.Hahah it show time without hesitation I manipulated water hemisphere and blasted towards the opponents incoming balls.The balls incoming....