A MISSION

Timeskip few weeks(imma to lazy gomene🙇)

In Tapop Station....

Lady Fuyuki arrived with Erza and Juvia.Admiral Tarung and Commander Kokochi surprised with their arrival.Nut kinda confused bit.

"Fuyuki its been long time you gone"Admiral Tarung said.

"Ya Tarung.It seem this place has changed lott..ahh Nut,good to see you.You have grown up well."Fuyuki said with a smile.

Nut astonished.He asked Admiral Tarung about her.Commander Kokochi sighed and he smiled.

"Well..Fuyuki had saved you from the genocide(Gamora reference)...from Borara..well you still kid that time."he explained.

Nut seem processed what his commander said.He looked at Lady Fuyuki and he bowed but Lady Fuyuki detained him from doing that.

"Nut..we dont do that here.I save you because of humanity..besides,im doing this because of your mother will.She actually save you.."Lady Fuyuki smiled.

"Lady Fuyuki smiled

Nut just smiled.He thanked her.Lady Fuyuki then asked bout Boboiboy made the others astonished.

"That tomato..he didnt tell huh..well Boboiboy is my son.Amato is his father as you know "Lady Fuyuki said.

The whole TAPOPS shocked what they heard from Lady Fuyuki.

"WHATTT!!!!!"

Lady Fuyuki laughed.After that she went to IR room where Nut accompanied her.

"Thats why Bbb is sometimes badass"Commander Kokochi just shocked.

"Hmm make sense gurarara"Admiral Tarung laughed.

In medical room...

Lady Fuyuki looked at her son who was still unconscioused.She sighed and sad bit.

"Im sorry Lady Fuyuki...even with our latest thecnology..only heal his external wounding"Nut said.

"Its okay Nut.My son is strong.He just need more time to rest..anyway who is the girl that take a nap there"Lady Fuyuki asked him.

"Oh thats Yaya..she always took care on BBB.Well BBB is lucky as he has good friend."Nut said.

Lady Fuyuki smiled.Then she hold Boboiboy right hand.

"Bbb,i know you arent remembering me.Even thought you not remember me..you always son and I always love you."Lady Fuyuki said in motherly mode

"Lady Fuyuki said in motherly mode