BONDING

"Boboiboy is that you?"Izuku approached towards his little brother.

BBB nodded and smiled but he confused bit why Izuku was a girl??.Izuku hugged BBB tightly made BBB blushed lot.Momo and Uraraka chuckled meanwhile Shinsou just made poker face.

"Err..Izuku niisan..i think you shouldnt hug me in this form.Care to explain to me what happen to you"BBB sweatdropped.

Izuku realized his mistake and released BBB.He laughed dryly.

"Well,funny story...anyway why your clothe stain with blood?"Izuku said.

BBB facepalmed and sweatdropped.Oh Reverse!

"Well nevermind.Anyway here is Swapbot.I think you should take back your quirk  before it going worsen"BBB  gave Swapbot towards Izuku.

"Something tell me that Boboiboy is hiding something.Im kinda curious why theres stain of blood on hid shirt"Momo whispered to Shinsou

"I know.Dont worry I will ask him"Shinsou said.

BBB looked the others.He smiled.He was still not remember fully bout them but he tried.The thing was....where were the others elemental siblings.

Reverse.......

He was a curse element..a curse power because he broke the rule of
Garden of Eden..but he didnt mind as long as he found the truth.He flinched when remembered back on how he got the cursed....the power of curse

He need to eat a finger...a demonic finger!!!

So he need to control Reverse well..it seem Reverse agreed to made contract with him.Thats good...Bbb looked at his hand....a demonic mark on it...a contract mark..

a contract mark

Nevermind...

The Swapbot being actived and all 50% their quirk power returned back.

"Bbb,finally I meet you.You know I miss you a lot.Theres many thing i want to tell you"Izuku said in happiness tear

BBB just grinned smiled.

"Okairi niisan"Bbb said.

"Okairi nee BBB"Izuku said.

Meanwhile...

"phew gladly all of them being defeated easily."Erza turned back into her normal form.

"yeah...geesh how many hours left...i dont want Momo see me like this"Todoroki leant against on ice pillars

Erza sighed.Well they still got few hours before turning back into normal gender.She wasnt sure...how time work in this planet...hopefully same.

"Hey Erza,I heard that you like a guy name Jellal.Is it true"Todoroki snickered

Erza blushed and glared at him.