REALM

At someplace.....a place full of snow and blizzard.A man with scar on forehead just looked at outside.He smirked.

"Are you sure bout this"he asked.

"Yes.Just attack and make chaos.Beside he is the key to open the underworld gate"said a black creature at wall.

Back to Bbb..

Bbb POV

Finally the exam end.Everyone cheered happily.I accompanied Todoroki and Inasa who being healed by Wendy.Ya I had to call her as the sonicwave really hit two of them hard.Wendy finished her healing and went back to Nabu Island.
Everyone were at hall to know who passed the exam.I dont mind if not pass as no matter who you were...you were hero if you act brave and care bout humanity.

Besides I was thinking...how could Leopold arrived here.Plus Asta and the others too.Leopold said he appeared at the floating island...where same place Asta and the other arrived.The weird was Leopold said I got mana....how?.Even Reverse knew bout the demon in Asta grimoire.

"Ughh what happen.I feel dizzy lot"Todoroki awoke.

I was glad he awoke.I told everything on him.He seem sad but I consoled him.He smiled bit and he apologized me for his careless.He looked at Inasa who still sleep.Yeah Inasa got powerful attack from Gang Orca.He really need rest lot.
Captain Yami and Vanessa came.They smiled.Vanessa said all UA students passed the exam not Bakugou and Todoroki.

"Im ok.Well its my fault.Dont worry Bbb there will be repeating exam."Todoroki smiled.

"If you say so.For me you always a hero.hehehe"I grinned smile.

Timeskip.

Amato,Eraserhead and Midnight arrived at Lady Fuyuki mansion.Midnight carried Yukibot..a power sphere that  capable to manipulate ice but unfortunately that power sphere inactive.

"So hows your mission"Lady Fuyuki asked.

"Next time tell us bout your husband.Can u imagine he left us to fight the Yetis while he got the power sphere easily.See i had reached my limit on my quirk."Midnight pouted.

Lady Fuyuki sweatdropped and she looked at her husband.She smiled sinisterly.

"Plus he just told us bout BERDIKARI .I dont know what its but seem he just want to us depend on ourself.My scarf nearly tear "Eraserhead said

Lady Fuyuki facepalmed.Amato  chuckled.

"Hey at least you guys use Qi Blocking right.Even me still learning okay"Amato said.

"Honey please dont tell them to do BERDIKARI like me and Bbb.Thank goodness you guys managed
escape with Portalbot"Lady Fuyuki sighed.

Midnight then gave the Yukibot to Lady Fuyuki.Honestly this was the dangerous mission she ever had.She could tell...Pro Heroes might not stand for long for this mission...because this mission really need stamina and thinking skill.Even you got powerful quirk but face the mother nature ..not good idea.Even her Quirk malfunction due negative degree temperature.

"Yukihiram.made them hot chocolate to them.They need warm their body",Lady Fuyuki said.

Yukihira nodded and rushed to the kitchen.Midnight and Eraserhead decided to join All Might and Vlad King.Two of them did a meditation.

"You know Aizawa..vigilante not bad at all.Besides we learn new skill.We should thank to Bbb.Your student quite impressive.Even his family.They look nice at all"Midnight said.

All Might and Eraserhead sweatdropped.Nice huh?? ..last time they meet  officially ...not good way hehehe..Eraserhead and All Might swore. that they wouldn't mess up with Bbb family..