VILLAIN ATTACK

Timeskip......

It was dinner time where Class 1A and Class 1B were given task to make dinner which theme was curry.Two Heroes classes just did what being told.Yup Earth took over Bbb body as he loved to cook and...his Mama mode rose up!!.

They were amazed with Earth cooking skill..so fast and awesome made Bakugou automatically challenged him in cooking but Earth with mama stern mode advised Bakugou to cook normally.
All were happy and had fun.

"Woah Bbb how come you could make this curry.Quite spicy but tasty.It kick my tastebuds"Hagakure asked.

"Always being in kitchen "Earth said.

He then noticed Izuku niisan wasnt here.Where he could be.Something told him that Izuku niisan tried to console Kota.Mandalay had told bout Kota parents who died in heroic way but Kota saw them they neglected him...thats why he seem hate Heroes.Look like Izuku didnt want Kota turned alike Shigaraki.

"Woah Momo you sure eat lot"Mina suprised.

"Well..the more i consume food...the more I could create everything with my lipids"Momo said.

"It like turd?"Sero said

Momo sulked animely made Jiro earphone raped Sero ear.Earth chuckled bit.

"I guess I should be back"Earth then switch with Bbb

Hagakure noticed.

"Hmmm are you okay Bbb?"she asked.

"Yup.Just tired bit due training"Bbb made an excuse.

Meanwhile in the middle of forest The League of Villain were assembled as they would launched attack on the UA students and caught the potential person to be villain.

"our source said they will be here and play game...i guess we would sabotage their game.."Dabi said.

"Yummy I want to take some bloodd shyrup..shyrup"Toga said in lust of blood.

"I will take care on that blue neko..she seem threat to us"Magne said.

"For Stain"said Spinner.

"Nomu will do the work..."Mr.Compress said.

Back to campsite ..

Bbb POV

So at night we were informed that we would play survival game.Its called bravery game ...who scared would lose.I wasnt sure bout this especially tonight.So we were given team in two each and separated.Class 1B would take place for scary us....

Kaminari,Mina,Sato,Kirishima,Sero and Kaminari were exception due they got problem with Aizawa sensei.I chuckled only.I approached towards Kaminari.

"If anything happen send SOS signal to my mother"I whispered to him before joining the others.

3rd POV

So the game began. Little they didnt know that they were in danger lot.Well yeah there screaming due Class 1B managed to scare some of Class 1A..well theres only exception from 1A that not affected with the jumpscare who were..

Bakugou...he definitely made the class 1B scared with explosion.He got additional marks.

Boboiboy....yeah..literally Leaf took over and into Nezuko mode.He bound them like psychotic..

The game was continuing untill something wrong happen.Somethimg that out of control...where a sudden purple smoke erupted into the whole forest.Those who were in the forest were shocked and faint due that gaseous Mandalay told them to run away.