TRAINING DAY

"Okay Shoto..on my signal do your job"Cyclone said

Todoroki nodded as he actived his ice quirk in maximum capacity.He knew Boboiboy could use second tier of ice but he didnt want to ruin everything.Lady Fuyuki said more Bbb exposed his elemental power more attractive LOV.

"Ok im ready"Shoto said

Meanwhile Bakugou and Kirishima managed to lure the magma golem into the river.Kirishima gave signal to Bbb and Shoto that they could move to their plan.

"Here we go...Water vortex ..."Cyclone applied his wind vortex on water

He then trapped the magma golem into water vortex.Actually more easy if Water did but he didnt want to reveal many ace card. Cyclone then gave signal to Todoroki.Todoroki without hesitation launched his ice quirk on water vortex and caused temperature dropped.The magma golem started losing its strength due heating losing and slowly petrified.

"Little bit more...",Cyclone groaned.

"Orahhhhh",Shoto screamed.

The golem slowly petrified and completely frozen.

"Guys..im with Kacchan..and Kirishima..so what we should do now"Izuku asked through power watch

"Just destroy it!"Shoto and Cyclone said unison.

"SHINEEEE!!!!!"Bakugou sent poweful explosion towards the petrified golem.

His action caused a malice destruction.Cyclone and Todoroki lost balance in  the air due the impact made them fell.

"Wargggghhh"Cyclone yelled.

Izuku who saw they fell without hesitation he plunged upwards and soared towards them.He managed to catch Cyclone not Todoroki.

"Oh crap"Izuku said.

But Todoroki saved due Uraraka used her quirk.He floated.Izuku sighed as he carried Bbb in bridal style.Yup Cyclone turn back into original form.

"Glad you are okay"Izuku smiled.

"Yeah.Can you put me down niisan.Quite emberassing."Bbb blushed bit

Todoroki,Uraraka and Izuku chuckled.Izuku then did what being told by his lil bro.Then they heard explosion many times and just made poker face.

"Literally Bakugou"they said

Timeskip....

All Class 1A managed arrived at campsite although they were in terrible condition but worth it.They arrived at twilight time.Aizawa sensei appearred with Mandalay,Pixie Bob and Kota.Pixie Bob congratulated them and asked Bbb many questions and made Bbb squad glared.

"Hmm Pixie Bob whos that kid"Izuku asked.

"Oh thats my cousin Kota"Pixie Bob said

Izuku then approached towards Kota and introduced himself but in return Kota punched kintama  hardly.Lida  complained to Kota and Kota walked away

Lida  complained to Kota and Kota walked away