OASIS

Izuku POV

we were in a spaceship.Well for six of us this was our first time in galaxy.I chuckled as Kaminari and Uraraka were praising the stars that they saw and Nut seem explained to them.Momo was chatting with Juvia and Erza..well girls talking and I didnt want to know hahah.Shinsou seem rested on seat as he sleepy bit.I noticed this spaceship was in autopilot mode.Todoroki just rest too.Lady Fuyuki approached towards me with a warm smile.

"so Izuku hows your guys training?"she asked me.

"Well kinda crazy but worth it..anyway you have seen BBB right.When can I meet him?"I said.

"He is good.Dont worry you will meet him after this mission.I know you miss a lot.Maybe he is the only way to awake BBB up"Lady Fuyuki pat my shoulder.

I smiled and took out BBB dino cap and hugged it.We would meet after this.Theres lot thing I wanted to tell you.
I missed you lot

After few minutes we arrived at Planet Gurunda.Oh yeah all sand...lets say planet of desert.So we all changed our clothes that suit for this place.Juvia groaned as she didnt expected this place was too hot and sandy so she decided to guard the airship and Lady Fuyuki agreed.

Momo then created us umbrella each of us and we thanked her.

"You are brilliant Momo."I said.

"Thank you"Momo smiled.

Kaminari clinged at Todoroki cold side as he cannot stand with this heat.Shinsou laughed.I  giggled.Lady Fuyuki smiled.After few minutes walking we arrived at a village and we jawdropped its humanoid cactus.Kaminari screamed in horror.Momo astonished.I and Todoroki took out our sacred book and wrote the theories made Uraraka facepalmed of the year.

"Before we meet them...please Please and please do not ask their name"Erza flinched bit.

woah Erza..you seem traumatized.Well i just worried one thing...Kaminari.
Oh Kami.We entered into the village and being  welcomed by humanoid cactus.
Hmm Kaktoi Village huh...

"oh Fuyuki its good to see you again"a youngg cactus girl  approached towards Lady Fuyuki.

i worried lot...yeah the whole cactus humanoid got thorn..well its not really good for hugging espeacially for humsn races like us

"ah Cactina...you have grown up.Anyway we came here for searching Power Sphere..so do you see any weird sign ?"Lady Fuyuki said.

Cactina nodded as she told everything.
We just nodded understand.I started jot down everything in my notebook.Well...yeah BBB told me that I was suit when gain information...it seem what you said had came true..

"The last signal we locate is..at oasis..i guess it still there..no robot couldnt stand with this temperature.."Cactina said.

Lady Fuyuki then looked at us and he is smiling.