ANOTHER ONE??

Bbb,Lady Fuyuki and the others appeared at the beach which wasnt far from Lady Fuyuki mansion.It was night and Izuku looked at his watch .its already 3 am...they need to go home.Lady Fuyuki understood as she set up coordinate on Portalbot to send them home

"Hmm my lady...Juvia guess we got additional people"Juvia pointed towards Nut who stood in front of them.

"Nut!!"Lady Fuyuki facepalmed.

"Oh Nut...why you come with us..err mom should we send him back"Bbb worried lot.

Nut explained that he got permission from Admiral Tarung to be here.Besides he wanted to explore and discover the thecnology in this world.Lady Fuyuki smiled and agreed.

"Well in that case you will stay with Natsu and Gray .Deal",she smiled.

"Deal .So. where are they.Uwu im so curious and eager"Nut said in joy.

Izuku POV

I got dejavu when watched Nut expression.He reminded me to someone.Someone who was very maniac in invention.

"Hmm lady Fuyuki...can i bring Bbb to home?"I asked her politely

Lady Fuyuki looked at me for a while and she smiled and she allowed me to bring Bbb to home.Bbb smile at me.He then hugged Lady Fuyuki for a while and then approached towards me.

"Lets go niisan"Bbb hold my hands.

I nodded.Then a portal being launched which was the first coordinate as Todoroki and Momo houses.Todomomo waved to us before entering into the portal.Then the coordination changed to Uraraka one and the next were Shinsou and Kaminari one.

then. it our turn.Bbb waved to her mother and the others before we entered into the portal.

"My lady why you  not spend more time  with your son?"Erza asked.

Lady Fuyuki looked at the sea.

"Well their bond of sibling quite powerful.For me as long he is in good health im statisfy..beside we need to figure out what to do with Nut"Lady Fuyuki said.

Erza and Juvia looked at Nut and they smirked slyly made Nut sweatdropped.Lady Fuyuki sighed.Sometimes her underlings quite crafty.

Sometimes her underlings quite crafty

Izuku pov

We arrived in front of our apartment.Bbb smiled as he missed this place so much.

"Hows okaasan?,"Bbb asked.

"She good and might happy lot if she see you.Cmon lets. go"   I pulled Bbb hand.

I knocked the door as mother opened the door.She. suprised when saw me but when she saw Bbb,...she was speechless  and without. hesitation she hugged tighyly and cried happily.

"Where have you been Bbb..I really worry bout you"mother said.

BBB hugged mother gently.

"I just need rest mother.I miss you so much,..hmmm can i have  shiitake soup",Bbb  said.