TRAINING WITH UA PRO HEROES

Timeskip[well im going to skip showcasing room...well you guys already know ..gomene 🙇]

👆This is Bbb new room in High Alliance

Bbb POV

It was 6 am...I heard knock door.I yawned and went to open the door.It was Izuku and Asta..they were in sport clothes...oh my look like they were eager to training.Hmm I wondered what kind training Asta did?.

"Wow you guys look so full of spirit huh..lemme change first okay"I said.

Izuku and Asta nodded.I closed the door as they left to living room for relaxing.I smiled ..somebody missed me lot.Without hesitation I changed my clothes.After that I joined them.Three of us started to do warm up and niisan and I jawdropped when watched Asta doing push up for 200 times like nothing...nonstop!!

"No wonder he capable to hold that sword like feather."Izuku said.

I started curious about Asta sword...how come it could nullify quirk...so I asked Asta about his sword.He explained that this sword...only he can lift as he had no mana...I tried to process in my mind.So thats mean it anti mana weapon... see speak of anti mana....thats mean it anti quirk...thats why Asta could counter AFO attack before.

Hey Bbb...you and Asta are same.Both of you are vessel.Interesting"-Reverse

"What do you mean Reverse.Asta is vessel??How?"-Bbb

"Baka Master..his book or grimoire right..has a demon..Anti Magic demon.His name is Liebe.He is the low rank demon in demon clan...but dont underestimate his anti magic power...once its awakening..he is the powerful.."-Reverse

"Wait how do you know?"-Bbb

"Hello..did you forget Im from Garden of Eden...I knew everything since before you human exist..you should be lucky being chosen by Fallen Angel of Eden...I never expect Archangel of Darkness...become your underling.."-Reverse

"Eyhh Darkness never told me"-Bbb

"Because he is low profile person.You ask him later ..now keep going your practise or want to switch?"-Reverse

"Hmm maybe later.You think I should expose my power to them?"-Bbb

"From what i see..its up to you..but now I want you to expose me..i could tell something interesting happen after this muhehehe"-Reverse

"Okay...geesh "-Bbb.

Asta looked at me in confusion.He asked me if I was okay.I said I was okay.I looked Asta grimoire floated as he hold his big black sword.Interesting...

Timeskip..

We were all in classroom.I really missed classroom scent hahaha...it seen everyone feeling excited lot.Then Aizawa sensei entered into classroom like always but I saw he smiled bit maybe he missed us.Hahaha...

"Okay as you should know.If you want to be a legal Pro Heroes...you should have your own Pro Heroes licence.To get it ..you should participate in exam and need to pass with flying color to get one.It supposed to be hold last month but due massive attack at Kamino..it being postponed.So starting today you guys will practice and create at least two of your own special movement.The exam will start after fortnight.So go beyond"Aizawa sensei said in stoic mode.

We all speechless and excited.I sighed as I need to get a license to be hero.Look like I had to although i was kind bias with that Hero Laws.Mom didnt had any license as she was a vigilante hero ..well the government didnt arrest her as they didn't want to mess up with her.Sensei Aizawa then asked us to change our hero costume.We were asked to go at Gym Gamma where our training began.Oho theres also Class 1B...ya like alway Monoma mocked us but thank to Kendo who gave karate chopped on him.

Then Cementoss sensei explained to us to figure out our own quirk in special way so he created full of cement jungle for us to practice.Man he was cool..creates create this in one time. Then Ectoplasma sensei explained that the teacher would help us to train our quirk.We were glad to hear that. Midnight sensei gave example special move like Kamui.Izuku niisan started mumbled.I sweatdropped...After that Aizawa sensei asked us to start our own training and practice.So we went to find suitable port to test our quirk

I just stood and watching niisan and the others training.I had enough of training but i need to come out with new move

Hey Reverse are you sure bout this.Are you really going to all out."-Bbb

"Meh i just want to make them to train hard.Cmon i know you already OP.hehe.So let me take over.Beside Im want to teach them bit "-Reverse.

"naruhodo.Okay but dont hurt them lot."-Bbb
"Sure."-Reverse.

So I and Reverse switched body.

Reverse POV

I observed the others training.Pathetic!
With this style...they couldnt pass the exam for being legal Pro Hero.They must go all out....haih genereation nowadays lack of spirit..I guessed i should push them a little bit.I looked at Bakugou who tried to create new movement.Hmm impressive one.Everyone struggled to create new movement...they might good in their own quirk...but they bad in counter the others quirk.Maybe I could show them bit.

"Ano Vlad sensei. can i spar with you again"I asked him.

Vlad sensei nodded.The others curious why I picked up sparring with Vlad sensei.I then asked Vlad sensei attacked me first.Vlad sensei then sent attack on me but I dodged.

"Cmon sensei...this all you got."I smirked.

Vlad sensei then attack in full power but I dodged.Well this time i going to show to the others...how to paralyze the opponent by hitting their severe points especially useful for quirk like Ojiro...

"Why you dont use your quirk??"Vlad asked me.

"Because  I want them learn something different from us.Get ready because im start to go fast"I smirked as I moved forward and my punching towards his left shoulder.

Vlad sensei winced bit.He then used his left hand to use his quirk but nothing ..what he got was pain.He shocked.

"Bbb what have you done to me.Why I cannot use my quirk"Vlad sensei gasped.

The UA staff and master's classmates just shocked what they see.All of them stopped their training ..and approached to me.

"What quirk is that"Izuku niisan mumbled.

"Vlad sensei cannot use his quirk!"Momoma shocked.

All Might and the others bombarded questions to me made me chuckled.I scoffed bit  then I made sly smile.

"Its not quirk. . its part of martial art.Its called Qi Blocking ...dont worry Vlad sensei still got his quirk ..this thecnique just made pain to muscle for few minutes"I explained.

"Can you teach us Bbb"Ibara asked me.

"Sure but I want to teach for those quirk that need to touch for active quirk and basic quirk"I said.

They seem understood  although some just groaned.

"Alright the others please continue your training",Aizawa sensei said.

Midnight,All Might,Eraserhead and Vlad King approached towards me.Hmm why they serious ...and...I jawdropped.

"Please teach us Qi Blocking..."they bowed bit

Oh My godd!!!