ANOTHER TEST

Izuku Pov

I looked at Bbb who was sleeping on bed.Finally we could spend our time together as siblings.Mom,ojisan and obachan even Tatsumaki missed you lot.Obachan even made many whale plushie for you...well especially for Water.I hold Bbb hand that had a mark.What a wierd mark..he said he got new element but how he got actually.What a ancient mark...it seem likely Bbb made a contract..demonic contract ..hmm I guess I should asked him when right time...seriously where Cacta....all of us were unable to track her.

I then put BBB dino cap that he gave to me before beside him.Let him rest first.Well yeah we were heading to TAPOPS HQ.I wonder what it look like..
Erza also reminded us to behave and discipline bit as we would meet the upper man...if i wasnt mistaken...its Commander Kokochi and Admiral Tarung ..hmm from their title..I guess i need to careful.

"Rest well lil bro"I kissed his forehead before going out from cabin.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"So Momo,Shinsou and Erza why you guys want to meet me here"Lady Fuyuki asked as they were at the meeting room.

"well its bout the symbol mark on BBB san hand.Dont you notice my lady?"Erza said.

"Besides,Momo and I decide to ask him using my quirk.We kinda worry bit"Shinsou said in worried way.

"And..the weird is we are unable to track Cacta body..do you feel something odd there Lady Fuyuki"Momo said

Lady Fuyuki just hummed.Well what three of them said were quite true.She noticed that mark...how come her son got here immediately.Even Ochobot was still under maintenance for upgrading teleportation power core.Do her son did something bloody...well she didnt mind bout that...she just curious bout that symbol mark

"Erza do you want to say something.You seem know bit bout that symbol mark did you?"Lady Fuyuki said

"Well actually i think that symbol look a like my boyfriend one.Shinentai quirk.."Erza answered

"What kind quirk is that?",Momo asked.

Lady Fuyuki hmmm...

"Its a cursed quirk.A quirk that can be consume by eating or drinking its core.Even a Non Quirk could get this.The thing is you need to made contract because it demonic quirk as you are the vessel of that quirk.You need to control that quirk or that quirk will take your whole body"Lady Fuyuki explained.

"Thats mean BBB take Shinentai quirk?.But it seem hes okay"Momo said.

"Maybe yes maybe not.The mark on symbol .If appeared on the vessel..thats mean the vessel had defeated the Shinentai..so the Shinentai would be his or her underling"Lady Fuyuki said.

"Hmm if you say like that I wonder how BBB defeat that cursed power"Shinsou said.

Lady Fuyuki chuckled.Cmon...BBB was her and Amato son. That boy sure inherited crafty and badass gen from then.So she could tell that curse thing literally fuck up when BBB in rage mode beside he got Blood Quirk...

Izuku entered into the meeting room.They smiled.

"Err..I accidently heard bout your conversation..sorry but may i know do my brother is in danger?"said Izuku.

Lady Fuyuki gave eye signal towards Erza and Erza noticed.She understood.

"Ahh Shinsou Momo..lets make some meall before we arriving at HQ.Shall we"Erza said.

Momo and Shinsou just nodded.Three of them went out.Theres only Izuku and Lady Fuyuki only.

"Well he wont in danger.Dont worry BBB is strong.Anyway..i have favour on you"Lady Fuyuki smiled.

"What is it Lady Fuyuki"Izuku asked.

"I might busy lot after this.So can you take care on BBB for me"she smiled.

"Yes."Izuku said as he did TAPOPS salute.

"About his elemental siblings...I think I know what to do.It seem my baby boy dont remember us fully due his others memories are at the elemental.So..when we return I will use Portalbot to send you at The Sacred Floating Island.I think Bbb would get back them.."Lady Fuyuki said.

Izuku nodded.

Timeskip....

Bbb yawned bit after Izuku woke him up.Izuku gave a cup of hot chocolate to him made him surprised.

"Is this hot chocolate Tok Aba?!"Bbb asked him.

"Well yeah..I learn from your mother.Hope it taste good and you like it "Izuku scracthed his cheek

"Its very oishii niichann..I love it"Bbb said.

I love it"Bbb said

Izuku smiled.

"Cute"he muttered.

"Hmm..niisan i hope you are ok.I still remember several memories only.Sorry if made you sad"BBB sighed

Izuku smiled.He ruffled Bbb hair gently.

"Its okay Bbb..dont force yourself.We will help you.Besides,I heard that we will head to TAPOPS HQ.so be ready.Seriously im not really sure why Admiral Tarung want to meet us easpecially  Todoroki,Kaminari,Shinsou,Uraraka and I"Izuku said.

Bbb gulped as he got dejavu about this

"Oh yeah Erza said he want to test us"Izuku grinned smile.

Bbb face turned pale..

"Oh my galaxy...they will face TAPOPS test...  oh my star!!!.."

Bbb shivered when remembered back bout that test.

"Guys get ready we have arrived"Kaminari said.

At the monitor room.....

Admiral Tarung,Captain Kaizo,Fang,Ying,Yaya and Gopal  were observing abilities Izuku and his friends

"So they are new recruitment under Captain Fuyuki huh?"Fang smirked.

"Yeah.Look like Bbb got amazing friends from another dimension..",Ying chuckled.

"Hm...we got same power ha?Interesting",Yaya smiled as she looked on Uraraka profile

"Heh...easy.They wouldnt counter ny Laksa Mana"Gopal boasted himself.

"Yare yare yare Titania..we meet agaim huh"Captain Kaizo said.

"Hmm let see if the worthy to be one of TAPOPS"Admiral  Tarung said as he is in bear suit.