VIGILANTE PLAN

The students of 1A and 1B were sent to hospital for healings.Aizawa and the others teachers were restless and angry as they didnt expect that villain knew bout their training camp.It was supposed secret but someone must told them.There must be traitor..the UA teachers face trustworthy crisis each others but not for long as they came out with rescue planning.They knew AFO behind these ...that the most wanted criminal must be taken down for eternity.

Meanwhile....

"Mechabot...send these information to Fuyuki..look like there would be an armageddon"Amato said before mechanized the motorcycle nearby.

He was shock as Bbb being captured by LOV but he smiled as his son made righy choice..exposing the hideout location.

"Fuyuki look like our plan work well"Amato said.

At Lady Fuyuki mansion...

Lady Fuyuki and the others watched Finral memories bout his battle with Nomu and how Ragdoll being captured.Finral was in stable condition after being healing by Wendy and ate supper from Yukihira.

The others Black Bull felt guilty as they made Bbb captured.

"Thats not your fault.Besides you guys still new with this place.Well bout Bbb..thats is part of my plan"Lady Fuyuki smirked.

'What do you mean Lady Fuyuki"Noelle asked her

"We planned to expose AFO hideout and attack ...You know im not person who follow that Hero Law ..wasting time..see what happen to Katsuki..geesh this gov should learn from mistake..whatever.Anyway hows Finral..i have some favour on him"Lady Fuyuki said.

"He is okay.Should I bring him here?"Erza said.

"Its okay.I will see him with myself.Erza you will explaining our plan to them.Make sure they understand"Lady Fuyuki said before leaving to see Finral.

Erza nodded and looked at her nakamas.She told to assemble at the beac as easy to explain.Well she loved nature actually.Meanwhile Lady Fuyuki entered into Finral room...yeah Black Bull stayed at Lady Fuyuki mansion..so there's lot bedrooms.

"Hows your condition Finral"she asked.

"Better than before.Im sorry for fail my mission"Finral said

Lady Fuyuki just sighed as she ruffled Finral hair made him shocked and blushed bit(NO MILF OKAY)...

"Its not your fault Finral.That Nomu power quite problematic bit.Nevermind.How bout you send this to Izuku.Oh follow them too..I could tell they would rescue Bbb and Katsuki.Join them okay"Lady Fuyuki said before she left.

Join them okay"Lady Fuyuki said before she left