Chapter 22. Hidan and Kakuzu

Two days later...

Third person's POV

Boom!

The sound of bombs exploding echoed through the forest, fiery red flames crackled as the villagers screamed in horror, running away in fear of the sudden explosion. They had to leave behind everything they had to save their lives but...

"N-No-!"

Slash!

Hidan slashed and stabbed the bodies with his triple bladed scythe without blinking, mercilessly with horrendous laughter.

"HAHAHA! Jashin sama will be happy about this!"

"Oi. Hurry up. We need to find the tailed beasts, dumbass."

"SHUT UP KAKUZU! I need to prepare the ritual!"

"......suit yourself. Three minutes."

Deidara rolled his eyes back annoyingly at Hidan as the Jashinist started to make weird circular symbols on the ground using his foot.

"God damn it! Where are the freaking bijuus? They're too good at hiding un!"

The red haired Akatsuki member stared down at the searching device made by Orochimaru and evil grinned.

"Worry not brat. One of them is near. Probably the little nine tailed Omega and the one tailed Bijuu are around here somewhere."

"Hmph. Hidan you done yet?" Kakuzu grunted as he turned to his partner.

"SHEESH! I'm DONE OKAY?!"

Hidan wiped the blood off the corner of his mouth with his hands and walked away from the big pool of blood, lifeless bodies laid on the ground with blood flowing out from the wounds. He went over back to the three and grinned.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GO AND FIND THE FUCKING BIJUUS!"

Kakuzu hit him right on his head, making Hidan winced at the pain. "Shut up Hidan. You're too loud. Wear your coat properly."

"ARGHHH OKAY OKAY STOP HITTING ME!"

Sasori and Deidara walked behind the duo and sighed dejectedly. They really didn't want to join forces with these two. But they didn't have a choice.

What a chaotic team...

Back to Naruto...

Naruto's POV

We stayed behind in the little village to help them move out in case Akatsuki attacks again. The villagers were grateful for us for doing so. Some of us helped out and some trained themselves out with the help of Kakashi sensei, Yamato Taichou and Itachi.

Sasuke focused on getting to know with Son Goku, speeding up the process of bonding. They were doing well and I was really glad that they could bond sooner or later.

"Naruto? Naruto!"

I snapped out of my thoughts when a hand was waving in front of me, turning my head to see Kiba was the one calling out for me. He raised an eyebrow with a smirk and got close to me. The space between us was only inches apart.

"Naruto, if you keeping spacing out, I will steal a kiss from you."

Poof!

My fox ears and tail straightened up and I blushed redder and redder. Kurama chuckled inside me as I hid behind Akamaru, ruffling his fur and yelled.

"K-Kiba! Stoooop teasing meeeee!"

Akamaru licked my cheeks and nudged his head against it. Kiba grinned at my reaction, slightly bending over me and whispered.