Chapter 20. Sasori And Deidara

Third person POV

The silver haired jounin sensed the two Akatsuki members slowly heading towards them, he gestured the others to get closer and be silent. They hid behind the huge rocks and quietly waiting for the two come as they held their kunais tightly.

A yellow haired guy who had his bangs covering his left eye walking as his owl wings on his back flapped beside an old man with a scorpion tail were now in their plain sight. Kakashi eyed his fellow groupmates and spoke softly.

"Itachi, do you know who they are?"

Itachi peeked out from the rock and spoke. "Deidara and Sasori huh? A clay bomb master and a puppet master."

Gyuki frowned and shivered on top of Itachi's head. "They must be the ones trying to catch Son Goku!"

Kiba patted his head and gave him a bright grin. "Don't worry Gyuki. I bet Naruto and the others already found him."

Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows with folded arms, dark eyes following the two Akatsuki members.

"Well then, how should we deal those two?"

Suddenly a white spider fell and crawled on the rock they were hiding, Itachi widened his eyes and shouted.

"Watch out!"

A voice yelled out.

"Katsu!"

BOOM!

In Naruto's group...

Naruto's POV

Yamato taichou's clone that was with Kakashi dispersed and he got the message that there's two Akatsuki members outside. But then when we were running and heading out of the cave, we heard a loud boom.

"Shit! What's happening out there?" Shukaku sitting on Gaara's head said with a worried tone.

"It must be Akatsuki who started it." Son Goku replied and hopped up to my left shoulder.

Kurama who was sitting on my head looked down to Son Goku and nodded firmly. "They might be in a battle right now."

I got really worried, I silently prayed for their safety inside myself as we ran towards to the exit of the cave with Neji and Yamato taichou leading in front of us. Shikamaru noticed I was being tense unlike usual, he sprinted along next to me and said, "Naruto, you believe in them right?"

I nodded and Shikamaru continued. "Then they'll be fine. They're all Jounins like us."

"Thank you Shika. Now let's go and beat some ass!" I cracked a grin and turned to look up front.

Shikamaru lazily smirked as he reached out his hand and squeezed my butt. "Leave this ass to us though, Naruto."

I immediately poofed red in the face and slapped Shikamaru's hand, running faster away from him and yelled from embarrassment.

"You lazy pervert! Don't do that when we're about to fight Akatsuki!"

This sentence echoed in the cave and repeated for minutes. Gaara and Neji saw what he did and let out a chuckle. Kankuro was smirking at me while Yamato pointed to the exit we're closing in.

"Boys, before we engage into battle, remember to look out for Akatsuki and be careful!"

"Hai!"

At the same time...

Third person POV

The clay spider exploded but luckily they all avoided and jumped backwards. The sand rained down on them as they were glaring at the two Akatsuki members in front of them.