Chapter 12. Surprise!?

Time skip to three years later...

Naruto's POV

It's been three years since I left Konoha with Godfather Jiraiya. We traveled places to places and we gained more information on Akatsuki. They were all SS rank missing nins from hidden villages, they wore a specific cloak, black on the outside and red on the inside robe with red clouds. They were waiting for Orochimaru to recover, then they'll strike.

We arrived the Land of Moon. Inside the temple were all Omega women and they were surprised to see the first and only male Omega. The owner welcomed us and took us in. She knew who I was and was willing to teach me. I learnt the only solution to suppress my heat. Now I don't have to worry about it.

Besides that, Jiraiya and Kurama also taught me lots of jutsus and how to effectively use Kurama's chakra power. I got stronger each day and they were really impressed.

We are going back to Konoha, I can't wait to see everyone, I hoped they won't be shock seeing me like this...

I changed to a white fox with a tail and laid on Jiraiya's head. I nuzzled against his hair.

"Godfather Jiraiya, when do we arrive Konoha?"

Jiraiya chortled and said, "Hohoho! Soon Naruto. We will arrive there in 45 minutes."

I scratched my ears with my paws and asked. "Will they be shock to see my real appearance? I never thought the only solution is to be like this..."

Jiraiya lifted his hand and brushed my fur. "Same here, but you look cuter and beautiful than before though."

I pouted and bit softly on Jiraiya's porcupine ears. "I'm not a girl! I don't want to be called cute!"

Jiraiya pulled me away from him and put me on his arms. He then chuckled.

"Hai hai~ Whatever you say Naruto~"

Mou! He's teasing me!

45 minutes later, we could see the Konoha gates. My tail was waving side by side with excitement. Finally I am in Konoha after three years!

Izumo sensei and Kotetsu sensei were the gate keepers, they looked up and saw us.

"Oh! Jiraiya sama and is that white fox Naruto!?" Kotetsu said and they stood up and walked over to us.

Jiraiya grinned and said, "Yup you're right! Tell everyone that we're back and let's organize a party! We will head to Tsunade."

They nodded and pumped their fists in the air. "Let's party!"

I waved my paw at them. "See you later dattebayo, Izumo sensei, Kotetsu sensei~"

The two of them were stunned but they waved back at me.

"Is it my imagination or is Naruto speaking in a more feminine way?" Izumo asked Kotetsu with a faint blush on his face.

Kotetsu shrugged as they stared from our backs.

We headed to The Hokage's tower amd saw Shizune. Shizune gasped and smiled. "Weclome back you two!"

Shizune brought us to Tsunade's office. She knocked the door and we stepped in.

"Tsunade sama, they're back!"

Tsunade immediately stood up and grinned. She held out her arms wide.

"Naru!"

I jumped into her arms without hesitation. "Tsunade kaa san! I missed you lots!"

She looked at me and asked. "Why are you in fox form?"