Chapter 1. The Only Male Omega

Time skip to Naruto's 12 years old

Third person POV

Tsunade sighed as she crossed her arms and legs, glancing at the blonde while holding up a paper. He came out as the only male omega today with a rare pair of orange-brown fox ears and nine fluffy tails since Kurama was a nine-tailed fox, male omegas were really rare and could bare children, but what is more worse is that with Kurama inside him, made his heats longer and producing more hormones. The alphas and even betas couldn't control themselves in front of the blonde. The smell came from him was too strong and sweet, like honey.

"Naru, if your heat comes, you need to stay at home. Here are some suppressants to control it and a cloak to cover yourself for now." Naruto took them from her without saying a word, lowered his head and his fox ears.

"I know you suffered a lot, Naru. I don't want this to become a burden to you and I will definitely help you out. Please, cheer up?" Tsunade smiled at him. Naruto lifted up his head and weakly smiled.

"I'm fine Tsunade kaa san. Thank you for helping me out. I'll take my leave now. Goodbye." He waved to her and left the room. Tsunade leaned back to her chair, fingers pinching the bridge of her nose. 'I hope he will be alright. He's like his father—4th Hokage and his wife—Kushina. They don't want us to worry and kept to themselves.'

Naruto walked out to the streets covered his whole body in a hooded cloak, the villagers were shocked to see the silent Naruto. He was usually excited and cheerful, making them laugh all the time. But today he was quiet and gloomy. They wanted to comfort him but don't know how.

A raven haired boy was walking towards his direction. He was born Alpha, a lion to be exact, even his older brother was one. They both were handsome so he was always surrounded by girls, swooning and praising at him. He really hated them a lot, their smell stinks. But when the blonde boy was heading towards him, he felt relieved. They would always fight each other since their abilities and power were on par, the girls would hit Naruto and scold him for being disrespectful to their Sasuke kun. Instead, Naruto just simply walked past him. What? That's weird. He turned around to stare at the blonde until he's out of sight. 'He's hiding something from us. He even had a weird cloak on him. Is he okay? Wait, what am I talking about? We're supposed to be rivals. ' The raven boy shunshined away, left the fangirls standing there.

Naruto's POV

Shit. I feel my heat is coming, but I still have a flew blocks away from my apartment. I bet everyone thinks I am acting weird today. I even ignored Sasuke Teme, I hope he won't notice.

I ran as fast as I could, avoiding contact with any villagers. Suddenly a hand pulled into a dark alley and slammed my body to the wall covering my mouth.

"Mhnnn!" I looked up to see who did that. It was a man in his thirties, blushing and gasping for air. He sniffed at my neck, whispering into my ear.

"You aren't an alpha or beta right? They don't smell like that... Could you be possibly...?" Before I let him finish, I quickly did handsigns and shunshined away from him in a puff of smoke. I was back in my bedroom. Phew, that was a close call.

I stumbled and fell on the ground. My body became hotter and hotter as I felt my consciousness slipping away.

"Kit! Take the suppressants right now! Your body couldn't hold much more!" Kurama yelled inside me.

I forced myself to stand up and dragged towards the kitchen to pour some water. I gulped down the suppressants and drank the whole cup of water.

"K-kurama... I-I s-still feel h-hot..." I cletched my shirt and gasped for some air. I feel my face flushed red, sweating a lot, my ears twitched and my tails wagged furiously.

"It will kick in a few hours. I'm sorry that I made you feel like this. Go and take a quick shower then get some sleep."

"It's okay Kurama. You've been with me since birth and you took care of me. It's not your fault in the first place. You know I won't blame you for this."

"Okay kit. You know I worried too much. Just call me if you need me okay?"

"Thank you Kurama."

I grabbed my pyjamas and tumbled towards my bathroom. I quickly took a cool short shower for cooling down, but it only worked a bit. I looked at myself in the mirror and found out that my eyes will change to a pretty shade of gold if I am in heat. My ears moved and my nine tails swirling around.

I left the bathroom and plopped to my bed, wrapping myself in a blanket and stacked up pillows. The cool sheets and blanket felt good across my skin.

'I hope it ends soon...' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
————————————————
Heyyy the boys will be out next chapter soooo stay tuned! By the way I'm still thinking what kind of animal will Jiraiya, Anko, Shizune, Teuchi and Ayame be, any suggestions? Ciao❤️