Chapter 19. Son Goku

Third person POV

The blonde woke up early unlike usual, his mates were still sleeping beside him and the three tailed beasts were cuddling with each other. He sat up on the futon and stretched his limbs with a yawn. He looked out the window to see the sun was about to rise.

"Hmm.... It's still early. What should I do now?" Naruto mumbled the words out as he stood up slowly to avoid waking up his mates. He tiptoed quietly to the bathroom and looked up to the mirror.

Slightly gold mixed with blue eyes.

The blonde stared at himself for a couple of minutes, things processing in his mind since he was still a bit drowsy.

Ah.

Heat.

HEAT!?

He leaned closer to the mirror to check again if he was right.

Yup. It hinted with a bit gold in his normal crystal blue eyes. He frowned a bit and sighed.

"Why did my heat have to come this soon? I hope it's after I have found all tailed beasts and taken down all Akatsuki members...."

It seems Kurama also noticed the blonde's heat was coming, he appeared next to him and hopped on his shoulder.

"I'll try to slow down the process of your coming heat and symptoms, Naruto. That way you'll be able to concentrate on finding other bijuus."

"Thank you Kurama. You're my savior."

Kurama smiled and licked his cheek. "Don't worry too much, kit."

Naruto hummed with a nod as he cleaned up himself and changed into his usual shinobi attire. He combed his hair up into a high ponytail, ready for the search of Son Goku. The blonde peeked out to see his mates were still sleeping soundly, then checked the clock on the wall.

7:24 am.

Well, he can wake them up at 8 for breakfast.

Walking over to the sofa near by the window, the blonde sat down and Kurama jumped down on his lap with his tummy shown to the blonde. He looked away, averting his eyes from the blonde and spoke softly.

"Gimme belly rubs for helping you kit."

Naruto pfted, giggling slightly at his order. He knew Kurama loves his belly rubs. The blonde leaned forward burying his face to Kurama's tummy and rubbed.

"Kurama~"

Kurama got flustered and patted the blonde's head with his paws.

"Kit, do it properly!"

Naruto sat back up and pouted at Kurama. He always wanted to do that to him, finally he got the chance but it seemed Kurama didn't like it.

"But Kuramaaaaaa. Don't you like it?"

"J-Just do it properly!" He whispered-yelled.

"Mou...! You're not honest at all." Naruto chuckled and rubbed his belly, brushing his fur up and down gently.

Kurama ignored him and purred on his lap. His tails wagged furiously side by side, enjoying the belly rubs that Naruto gave him. Naruto also massaged his paws with his thumbs, rubbing them in circles.

While the blonde was having fun playing with Kurama, Itachi woke and sat up from his futon, brushing his hair back and looked around. He noticed his Omega mate was enjoying his playtime with Kurama, he smiled warmly at him.