Chapter 13. Mates

Naruto's POV

Last part...

"When me and Godfather Jiraiya were heading to The Land of Moon, we stopped by a village and rested for a night. That night, I......almost got raped by the villagers there..."

WHAT!?

————————————————
Naruto's POV

They stared at me wide eyed.

"Again Naruto?! You know you're an Omega right? You have to be careful!" They yelled at me.

"I know I know! But Jiraiya saved me from them so yeah!" I gave them an assuring smile.

Neji sighed in defeat. "You better find a mate soon, Naruto. You're already 17."

Alpha mate huh? Well, the prophet in the temple told me about the guys should not be true...right?

"I don't know yet, Neji. I'm not seeing anyone yet." I smiled at them brightly.

Ba-dump!

The seven boys blushed red. 'Shit, he's cuter than before...'

"Anyways, tell me what happened in these three years in Konoha!" I leaned forward with anticipation as my tails waved side by side.

Kiba chortled. "Hohoho, there's a bunch of things going on here in Konoha. For starters, Kurenai sensei and Asuma sensei are lovers!"

"Wait, really?! That's nice! They make a good couple!" I thought about them forming a family.

"Also, you're favourite Ichiraku ramen shop had expanded last year, they can let in more customers now." Shino added.

My eyes sparkled in excitement. "Oh my gosh, I gotta go there tomorrow! Ramen!"

Sasuke looked over to Shikamaru and grinned. "Well, Shikamaru. I believe you have something to share too, right?"

We glanced at Shikamaru, waiting for him to say something.

"What a drag. It's nothing really." He said lazily as he scratched his head.

I puppy eyed Shikamaru and stared at him intensely. "Tell us Shikaaa! Pleaseeee?"

He had a faint blush across his cheeks and sighed. He leaned over to me and whispered to my ears, not letting anyone hear him except me. "You owe me once, Naruto."

I nodded happily.

"Troublesome. Last week, Temari confessed to me through letters." He told everyone.

We gasped. Wait what!?

Gaara turned to look at him. "What did you say to my sister then?"

"I told her I wasn't interested in her because I already had someone I like." Shikamaru said it bluntly.

Kiba wolf whistled and cheered. "Who is that lucky one, Shikamaru?"

Shikamaru blinked a few times and smirked. "The same as you guys of course."

I stared at him then stared at the other guys.

"Wow, so the seven of you are chasing the same person? She must be lucky then. I wonder who will she choose?"

Suddenly they roared into laughter after hearing my comment.

"Yea right, 'she' sure is lucky!"

I thought for awhile and said, "Okay let me guess....Tenten? She's nice!"

Sai shook his head. "Nope, she's with Lee. They're a couple."