Chapter 17. Bad News

A week after the double wedding...

Naruto's POV

I was having training with my mates, Godfather Jiraiya, Asuma sensei, Kurama and Shukaku for hours already in training ground 14. Kakashi sensei and Gai sensei were supposed to train with us but they were gone to a mission two days ago. I trained with Kurama, Gaara with Shukaku and the rest with Jiraiya, Itachi and Asuma.

"Kurama! Don't hold back! I need to get stronger you know!" I yelled to the orange fluffy nine tailed furball in front of me.

Kurama had a wide grin as his tails waved around. "I never thought of going easy on you kit! Let's go!"

His nine tails went straight to me, attacking me precisely and with force. I avoided them, dodging and filpping to the side carefully. I huffed in annoyance and shouted again.

"Is that all you got, Kurama! Then it's my turn! Kage bunshin no jutsu!"

Poof!

I made 300 clones and covered my claws with chakra.

"Juji no hono!" (Cross fire)

I crossed my arms and slashed towards Kurama. Hundreds of fire crosses headed straight to Kurama in fast speed.

"Heh! You need to do better than that, my kit." Kurama smirked and used his tails to deflect all the fire crosses.

I puffed my cheeks and went straight to Kurama.

"Then how about this!"

With one leap, I pounced towards Kurama and hugged him tightly. I rubbed my cheeks against Kurama's fur.

"Naru ambush! You can't resist me, Kurama!"

This made Kurama poofed into a medium sized and rolled on the ground to cuddle with me.

"Sheesh, we're training kit."

"But if I used those jutsus on you, you will get hurt and I don't want to see you hurt Kurama!"

Kurama sighed and use his rough tongue to lick my cheeks. My small wounds and cuts started to heal. "Did you forget I have healing powers? I won't get hurt if you use them on me, baka kit."

I giggled and wrapped my tails around Kurama.

"Hai hai~ But still I don't want to use them. I will boom the whole place here."

Jiraiya noticed the two of us cuddling together and let out a chuckle.

"Alright boys! Let's take a break!"

Shukaku and Gaara ran towards me and sat beside us. Kurama and Shukaku poofed into a smaller size and sat on our laps. My mates also headed towards to me.

"You really got stronger, Naruto! Impressive." Kiba praised me with a grin.

Kurama glanced at my mates and spoke. "Maa... You guys also got stronger too. That's what I expect from my kit's mates."

My mates sat down on the grass as Itachi handed a bottle of water to me.

"But still Kurama, you shouldn't go easy on Naruto. You really have a soft spot for him hm?"

Kurama flinched, making his tails stood up. "Damn your observation skills, Itachi."

"I'm a member of ANBU. That's why." He replied with a smirk.

I took the bottle of water and looked down to meet Kurama's eyes. I pouted and said, "Mou! I told you not to go easy on me!"

Shukaku evil laughed in the arms of Gaara. "Ha! So the strongest nine tailed kitsune is actually a softie for Naruto huh?"