Chapter 14. Love

Last part...

All of my clones and including me were all a panting and blushing mess, the clones poofed away, leaving me leaning on Shikamaru's chest.

"You know we're not done yet. Let's take this to the bed, Na-ru-to~"

Eh? The bed?

————————————————

Naruto's POV

The clones' memories came back to me and I remembered everything they did. My face was heating up to the point where the tips of my ears were also apple red.

" Y-You guys...I..." I covered my face with both hands and I leaned on Shikamaru's chest.

"Arara...Naruto~ You're blushing." Itachi chuckled.

"W-Whose fault is that! Baka Alphas!"

Suddenly, Shikamaru carried my under his arm and stood up from the sofa. I struggled in his arms and kicked my legs as I looked up to him.

"Sh-Shikamaru!? W-Where a-a-are you bringing m-me!?"

"Troublesome. We told you we're not done yet Naruto. Off we go to your room." Shikamaru simply spoke.

All of the Alphas stood up and they walked up the stairs to my room.

D-Don't tell me we're going all the way!?

I tugged Shikamaru's shirt and said, "W-Wait! I'm not ready guys!"

"Don't worry Naruto. We won't go all the way but we want to taste you completely." Sasuke said with a light slap on my butt.

I turned my head and pouted at him. Again, his Uchiha smirk was on his face!

My heart was pounding really fast as Shikamaru opened the door to my room. He threw me to the bed in one swift movement.

I stared at them in horror and moved backwards slowly.

Their eyes showed me real domination. They climbed onto my bed, making the bed creaked and inching towards me.

"D-Do I need to make seven clones again?" I stuttered.

Kiba let out a soft chuckle and looked at me. "Hm? Someone is looking forward to it~"

I averted his eyes and blushed.

"Hmph! Said someone who are more perverted than Kakabaka or Godfather Jiraiya!"

Neji quickly went behind my back and caught both of my wrists. I squirmed and struggled to break free but Neji was stronger than me.

"Well well~ Kitsune chan, you're being a bad fox just now. We shall punish you for calling us perverts." Shikamaru eyed me with a smirk.

Neji's mouth was beside my ears and whispered sensually.

"Let's begin, Na~ru~to~"

I could see that their tails were wagging furiously and their eyes fulled of lust as they licked their lips.

Well done, Uzumaki Naruto.

You got eight Alpha mates instead of one and now I felt like a prey that couldn't escape from eight predators.

"Don't be scared Naru. You know we won't hurt you. Instead, we will take care of you and your beautiful body to the max." Gaara evil grinned.

Third person POV

Shino sat next to Neji and they started to lick the Naruto's ears. The sound of licking resonated inside, making him shudder. Shino trailed down to his neck and sucked on his skin. Hickies and red spots were made. Neji nibbled on his ear, whispered dirty things to him.