Chapter 5. The Mission-Land of Waves

1 Week later...

Third person POV

Team 7 has completed a lot of D-rank missions successfully. They were the fastest genin team that completes 35 D-ranks in a week. Tsunade and Kakashi were proud of them.

Tsunade believes that they could take up a C-rank mission so she summoned them to her office.

Naruto's POV

We headed to Tsunade's office to receive the C-rank mission. I jumped up and down, tail wagged excitedly and cheered.

"Yay, we're getting a C-rank mission~ I wonder what is it about?"

Shikamaru sighed as he shoved his hands into his short pockets.

"Medokuse...I wanna go home and sleep all day."

"Oi oi lazy genius, we haven't start our day, yet you're already tired?" Sasuke smirked as he glanced over the spiky haired boy.

Kakashi eyesmiled at them and lightly pushed their backs.

"Hai hai, enough chatting! Let's walk faster okay?"

The four of us arrived at Tsunade's office. She looked up at us and grinned.

"Okay! Team 7! I have a C-rank mission for you. Please escort Tazuna san to the Land of Waves."

A grey-haired, bespectacled man with a large beard and dark eyes walked over and greeted us. We greeted him as Kakashi turned around and said, "Go home and pack the things you need. We'll leave in an hour."

We nodded and scattered back home. I unhenged when I got home and packed my weapons, some scrolls, a bottle of water and some suppressants. I looked at the mirror before I leave and was shocked, my original fur colour was changing from orange brown colour to snow white.

"Kurama, my fur colour is changing. Is is normal?"

"Yes kit. Your fur will become completely white later since it's almost winter. It will change back to red orange colour when winter is over. You can check the mark on your stomach."

I lifted up my jacket and shirt. The mark on my stomach is shining.

"By the way, kit. Your heat is also coming in December. Be careful."

"Okayyy! Thanks for reminding me Kurama."

I henged back to brown colored fur and a tail, grabbed my stuff then rushed off to the entrance.

When I saw the entrance, everyone was there. Iruka was also there to see us off.

I pounced on Iruka and hugged him.

"Iruka sensei~" My tail wagged side my side excitedly.

Iruka laughed and ruffled my hair. "This is your first C-rank, right? Ganbare!"

"Hai! Iruka sensei!"

He waved and we left the village. Kakashi was in front, Tazuna san was in the middle and the three of us were at the back, Sasuke and Shikamaru by my side.

For an hour or two, I have been thinking this Omega thing, should I tell the boys? What will they react? Will they hate me for being a male Omega since I can only mate with male Alphas? But...they are my friends, I should trust them. I took a deep breath then spoke to them.

"Sasuke. Shikamaru." I tugged their shirts.

They turned to look at me, looking surprised.

"Yea, Naruto?"