Chapter 18. Traveling To Suna

The next day...

Naruto's POV

I woke up early since I was nervous about my trip to find the tailed beasts. I cleaned up myself and changed into my usual shinobi attire. Light blue turtle neck sleeveless top, black shinobi pants, tipless black gloves and arm warmers. I tied up my hair into a high pony tail and then started packing up stuff.

"Kit, I sensed Gyuki is almost near Konoha. He's tired though." Kurama spoke inside me.

"Then we should give him some food to eat and let him rest for awhile before we depart."

"Will do. Thanks kit."

"Anything for you Kurama."

I finished packing and zipped up my bag. I took a look around my apartment, same photos on the shelves, books, scrolls, my comfy bed, my stack of ramen cups and my TV. It's only been months I had came back and now I had to leave Konoha again.

How dare Akatsuki try to capture all tailed beasts for their selfishness!

No one should ever EVER hurt my loved ones!

Kurama is my best friend and family and will forever be.

My parents—Uzumaki Kushina and Namikaze Minato. I missed you two a lot. I know you two are blessing me from up there. Thank you for protecting me.

My family—Tsunade kaa san, Iruka sensei, Kakashi sensei, Godfather Jiraiya and the tailed beasts.

My boyfriends—Gaara, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Neji, Sai, Shino, Kiba and Itachi.

All my friends I befriended here in Konoha.

The villagers, senseis and all living in Konoha.

Konoha is my home.

And my only home.

There's no other home like Konoha.

If anyone tried to hurt my loved ones...

I will definitely bite their heads off.

"Ooooooh~ My kit has grown up into a fine young man♡ I love you lots too." Kurama chuckled.

I blushed red and almost tripped over my foot.

"Jesus Kurama! I love you too but don't read my mind everytime!"

Kurama roared into laughter and this only irritates me even more. I didn't even bother to scold him anymore so I just grab my stuff and went downstairs.

Iruka sensei was already making breakfast for the two of us, he heard footsteps coming from afar as he turned around to see me all geared up. He eyesmiled and spoke.

"Ohayo, Naruto. You packed up everything?"

I pulled out the chair and sat down with a smile. "Hai! Iruka sensei, do we have some spare food at home?"

Iruka blinked a few times and nodded. "Of course we do! But why do you ask?"

"Gyuki, the eight tailed beast is coming right now but he's tired and hungry so I was wondering if we-"

"Oh no! Then I should make one more set of breakfast for him!" Iruka cut me off and took out some bread and eggs from the fridge.

I brought up my hands to my mouth and chuckled. He's one mother hen like always.

Once Iruka finished cooking, we ate and talked a lot of things. He ruffled my head and told me I would definitely be alright and come back as strong as ever. I hugged him tightly and gave a kiss on his cheeks and promised him that I would come back alive and become a Hokage.