Chapter 2. Team Change

Three days later...

Naruto's POV

Oh no... It's been five days since I haven't been to school. Right now only Iruka sensei and Tsunade baa chan knew I was an omega and a nine tailed fox. Iruka sensei took care of me. He was a beta. He told me that if I show the tails to others and the fur colour, they will come after me. So I need to henge.

I really loved the fox ears and the nine tails. It made me look like Kurama.

"Hey kit! I know you love me but you have to go to school. You're almost late!" He chuckled.

"H-hey Kurama! Don't tease me dattebayo!" I pouted cutely when I saw the clock on the wall.

7:49 a.m.

Shit! I still have 11 minutes left! Run!

I quickly henge my fur to brown, my tails to one and grabbed my stuff then left home.

At school...

Third person POV

Sasuke sitting in the middle row as usual was surrounded by girls including Sakura and Ino.

Ten ten and Lee were sitting in the front row arguing.

Next to them was Hinata and Chouji sitting with Temari and Kankuro chatting happily.

The last row were all boys. Kiba, Shikamaru, Neji, Gaara, Shino and Sai were sitting together talking and laughing.

Sasuke's POV

'It's been five days since the last time I saw Naruto. What happened to him?'

I was deep in thought until the girls squealed.

"Sasuke kun~"

I furrowed my eyebrows and closed my eyes. 'Ugh. These girls are giving me a headache. I better leave and sit with the guys.'

I stood up and walked to the back of the classroom. The girls whined and argued with each other.

"You made Sasuke kun mad, didn't you Ino pig!"

"Sasuke kun is angry at you, you wide forehead rabbit!"

I sighed and tuck my hands into my shorts pocket. Kiba noticed me and waved.

"Hey Sasuke! The girls are bugging you right? Come and sit with us." I sat down beside him.

"Yup. By the way, I noticed something weird about Dobe." I told to the seven boys.

Neji lifted one of his eyebrows. "Since when do you care about Naruto? Aren't you two rivals?"

I sighed and answered him. "Well yeah, but since he's in the same team as mine, it's pretty normal to worry about him too."

Shikamaru folded his arms and frowned. "Yea, he was absent for 5 days. It's unusual for him to skip class. He is always on time and won't stop learning. His IQ is almost on par with mine. "

We kept discussing about Naruto until he came in when the bell rang.

Naruto's POV

'Phew! Safe! I arrived just on time.' I rubbed my ears and tail when everyone looked at me.

Ughhh... Do I look weird with these fox ears and tail?

I walked up to the guys while the others still focused on me.

"Hey guys! I'm back dattebayo!" I said cheerfully. They looked at me with interest, tails moved from side to side.

Neji stared at me in awe. "So Naruto, you're a kitsune?"