Chapter 2⃣

(Kay POV)
I stood there heated . She knew what he did to me . She knew how bad he hurt me .
" Babe stop being like that I said I was sorry over a million times " he pleaded
" I don't care ! Jordan why the hell you let him ride with you ! " I was yelling and everybody heard
" You know that's my cousin , I had to drop him off at work . So chill out and get in , we do not have time for this shit !" she said
Even though I didn't want to go anymore I got in . I sat in the silent car ride thinking over everything that happened this morning . What really got me thinking was when I yelled at my mom like full force yelled at her . I didn't mean it really I didn't but my anger built up , and it flew out of me . Looking at pictures of my brother just made want to kill the people who killed him . My brother was my best friend , my ride or die , my ace in the hole . "He was only 13 " is all could say when I saw his cold lifeless body laying in the street that night . I don't like to remember it , but seeing my mom brings the memories back up . The after the funeral I vowed that I'll find the guys and kill them for what they did . Jordan wanted me to go to talk it out with a consular but I didn't think it would help it'll just make me anger .

We pulled up at his job and finally the bum got out . He came by the passenger window and blew me a kiss .
" Nigga get cho ashy ass on and make 2 dollars an hour " I said while rolling up the window . The car was still silent until Jordan finally said something " I'm sorry Kay he needed a ride, Forgive me pweese " she pleaded . I nodded . I hated when she did that to me , she was too cute when she begged me . We arrived at the mall , Jordan almost fought an old lady for a park . I couldn't help but laugh because old lady flicked her the bird and went on . The first store we went to was footlocker . I could use some new shoes . I asked Jordan if she wanted any but she said no to every shoe on the shelf .
( Jordan POV)
I love my best friend but she knows I don't wear shit in footlocker . Only flats , boots , and flip flops for this girl . After Kay paid for her stuff , I dragged her to charlotte ruse, I told her i was going to but her a dress . She laughed but I was dead serious . I picked out a couple outfits and headed to the next store .
( Kay's POV )
After about 3hrs of pointless shopping we headed back to her house because I didn't want to go home and feel the sadness that lingers around .
Five minutes that were actually silent at her house I finally felt like my self again . That ended real quick once my phone ranged . " hello ? " I said questionably " hey how are you " she said I couldn't figure out who it was until she finally said , " you don't remember me do you ?" I shook my head as if she could see me . I said no and she finally told me I gave her my number at this party Jordan threw a few weeks back. I remembered her , she was short , light skin , long hair , and a nice smile . But I don't remember giving her my number . " I remember you ." I said "You were at a party and we chilled once I think "
" yeah that was me , so doing anything later " she asked
" Yes , I am . Goodbye " I said as I hung up the phone . That may have been rude but I remember she was boring as hell like if we gone be cool and shit talk about something . Jordan gave me an eye then smirked at me . " mean ass motherfer " , she mumbled . I just layed back on the couch and relaxed .

--The Next Day--
When I woke up I was still on her couch fully dressed. I looked next to me Jordan was knocked out on the love seat . I looked at the time it was pass noon. I got up and left Jordan a note then headed home . Since I lived right around the corner, I just walked . On my way home I saw a group of dudes staring at me like I was a toy and they were little boys who had to play with me . I started walking faster until one of them called out " ay shorty lemme get yo number " he laughed . He was tall , brown skin , skinny with little muscles that made him look like he could do some damage but not a lot . I kept walking , and they kept calling out to me to stop and come to them . I felt someone behind me and tap my shoulder . It was the tall dude that called me , " You didn't hear me ma ? I know yo pretty lil ass heard me " he spilt in my face as he talked . " Look bruh , I don't you nor do I want to know why the hell you are calling me now leave me alone " I pulled away. He was laughing and as I walked towards my street I could hear him say " Your brother should've watched his back, he should've been good to me " he yelled from a distance. I paused in my foot steps I didn't know what to do . I wanted to run up to him . I wasn't going to ask no questions I was gone point a gun at him and shoot . This nigga don't know what he just did . I know people in high places, my cousins was a Kingpin and I helped him from time to time. When I turned around they were gone . I fell to the ground , and screamed. I pulled the grass out the lawn then ran in the house in knocked everything over . Luckily my mom wasn't home . I ran up to my brothers old room and locked the door . I screamed " I got you lil bro , ima take care of whoever did this . They won't live on this earth if you not living on this ! You didn't deserve this , " by this time I was crying and I felt a hang on my shoulder . They pulled me up and hugged me tight . I needed to get whoever did this and I need to do it as soon as possible .