Chapter 19

Cami came in with two guys who she claimed were her bodyguards but I recognized them from the basement. She didn't stay long but she made sure she left an impression . Before she left she kissed me passionately and hugged me tighter than ever. After that she left and so did her goons. The boys came from the backyard and Jordan told them what happened. I didn't know what to say or do but I had to get over what had happen quickly.
Hours later the boys decided to post up outside the house during the night , to make sure nothing happened . While they were doing that everyone was inside eating , laughing , and having a good time. All of sudden every I receive a text from Cami. She told me that some people called her and told her to come to an abandoned house on the east side of Georgia . I didn't believe anyone that. They wanted her to come alone and of course she asked me to come with her. I told everyone what she said and this is when everything was about to go down.
I texted her back and said I would come, I had to make it seem like I actually didn't want her to go alone. It was about 9:40 when she came to my door and told me she was ready to go. I sent a text to the boys to follow us just in case something happened on the way. It took us about 44 mins to get to the east side house and there were big guys standing around holding guns. Cami looked at me with a fake worried look on her face and I gave her a look to let know it was going to be ok. We then proceed to get out the car and walk along the driveway to this broke down house. As we approached the house all guys were sizing us up and down . Finally we were inside where there were girls half naked doing gross things and dudes bagging up guns . Some big guys led us to the room where the boss was . I turned around to look for Cami and she was nowhere to be found , I kept looking around and next thing I know I was being forced to the ground. I felt something hit me across my head then I saw blackness .  When I woke up I felt the since of déjà vu. It was the exact same that happened to me before but this time I saw everything. The boss walked behind the goons and finally showed themselves to me. My gut feeling was wrong I didn't see this coming. It was no one I ever thought would betray me, my own bestfriend. Jordan came from behind the tall men and started smiling at me.  Cami was being dragged from another room and placed beside me . I was so confused why would she do this to me. Jordan came closer to me . " well you didn't see this coming did you best friend ?" she said with a smirk . I didn't know what to say, I just felt angry and a tear roll down my cheek. I thought it was all over as I saw Cami being thrown across the floor then tied up. I heard everyone talking in the distance about what to do with us. As I turned to look over at Cami, she in a ball crying her eyes out. I wanted to do the same I didn't want to have this tough persona anymore. I continued to sit there and think but I kept hearing a loud banging sound. They started to look around to see what was happening then that's when I felt a since of relief . As I saw my cousin burst through the steel door with his men I couldn't be more happier . I felt somebody pick me up and say " it's just me , your cousin " I tried to smile but it hurt to much. " where's Cami?" I asked He whispered they already got her out and to the house. I looked up to see the whole building up in flames . It's sad to even let the words come passed my lips but that's what Jordan gets for crossing me .
The next day I was at home, I still had some cuts and bruises so my cousin brought in a nurse to help me. Cami wasn't as bad as I was so she recovered faster. " thanks nurse I call when it's time again." My cousin said . The nurse nodded and walked out. " hey lil cuz how you feeling" I lifted up my thumb , I couldn't speak . " so i just wanted you to know that we cleaned everything up, so no cops will be on us " he said while holding my hand . I was glad to hear because I didn't want anything to happen on my behalf. " I'm going to let you rest okay ?" He walked out after that .
I laid down after that and just thought about how grateful I am for life and everyone that stood by me. After a few minutes I rolled over and fell asleep. The nurse cane back the next day and tended to my wombs . For the next few days I laid down and didn't talk to anyone. My mom came in and out the room to check on me. Cami did the same. I was actually ready to go back to school so I can finish my senior year on a positive note.