Chapter 4⃣

I was doing 90 down the highway . These pass couple of days , fucked me over too much . First I see my bum ass ex- , then I find my brothers killer, now I find out my crush fucking with my old friend. This shit ain right . "God why is life so fucked up right now. Why does it seem like nothing ever go right for me. Why ?" I said a loud to myself . And it's just my luck, I see a cop pull up behind me with his lights on . " shit !" I whispered .
( Jordan's POV)
I finally got up. It was around 3 when I got dress and read the note Kay left me . " She always leaving me " I said playfully . I decided to go see my lil bae for the day and chill with him . I put the finishing touches on my outfit and make up then headed for the door . While I was driving I got a phone call from my mama talking about "where the hell you at"
" Ma I'm going out, I'll be back later." " You think you grown. with you lil black Benz yo daddy bought you . you think you grown lil girl huh do you " " no ma damn "
" excuse you !? " she yelled . She started rambling on and on about how I thought I was grown . I just hung up, and got out the car. I arrived bae's house, I saw him sitting on his car. He started singing when he saw me . " Man I love this shit , ... It's two o'clock and I'm faded, " he sung . " boy shut up " I laughed " Girl I sound just like August and look like just like em" he replied with confidence . I couldn't blame him he kinda did look like him . Brown skin , full lips , nice body , and lots of tattoos . but this nigga didn't not sound like him . " you don't sound like him boy . I missed you bae "
" I missed you too, so what you got planned for today ma ". " I was thinking we should chill at your house "
" Cool with me " . he got off the car and grabbed waist as we walked in the house . We on the couch cuddled up then I got call from Kay saying she got pulled over and arrested .
( Kay's POV)
I can't believe this man . I wouldn't be up in here if that cop shouldn't have been asking too many questions, I just said what was on my mind . I called Jordan to see if she could bail me out . I sat in the holding cell with three other people, to be honest I'm kinda scared and I'm never scared cause I ain no punk . But any way these girls looked like they'll fucked me up real good if I said something they didn't like . After 3hrs of waiting Jordan showed up and got me out she looked like she was in the middle of something good . " thanks " I whispered " you welcome , what was going through your head girl ? " " I saw Caleb with Jaime " I hadn't told her about Dev's killer or about what happened at the house. " Aw damn I knew you really liked him ." " yeah I did but it's cool fuck him , fuck her !" She laughed . We pulled up at my house and said my goodbye . My mom was sitting on the couch eating and watching tv . " Hey ma "
" Hey Kay Kay "
" What you cook "
" chicken and salad " she said with mouth full . " "aaight " I was fixing my plate and my phone vibrated . It was my big cuzzo . " ay Julian wassup ?" " We got the plan set up , we know the hangout spots and err thing .". "aaight bruh, "
" Aaight but I need you to do me a favor ". " what it be "
" I need you to help me with this drop .". " you know i got you bruh " with that I hung up and started eating with my mom .
-- The Next Day --
I was sitting in my room watching tv in nothing but my boy shorts and sports bra . I got a text from an unknown number .
-- Text Message --
UNKNOWN -- ' he should've been careful , he shouldn't have been rolling with the big boys '
Me -- ' who the hell is this. what do you know '
UNKNOWN -- I know enough . Make sure you watch your back you don't want to end up six feet under like Devin do ya '
Me -- ima find you and kill you . YOU BETTER WATCH YO BACK NIGGA YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU FUCKING WITH B !! '
Their was no response after that . Who the hell was that ? I got up and punch the wall, I swear I stay heated . Whoever that was gone get what was coming to them .

COMMENT ... VOTE ... 👌👌