Chapter 18

When we arrived at the hospital my cousin was sitting up a little and talking. We were all sitting trying to tell him what he has missed in the last month. I knew I had a worried look on my face because my cousin looked at me weird. " everybody can talk to my big dog for a min by ourselves." Everyone left the room and I sat down beside him. He asked what was wrong and I told him about the phone call. I also told him about my dream. " Do you think it's her?" I asked him while my eyes filled with tears once more. " I do. I really do but I don't what we're going to do I don't want anyone else to hurt ya know , I didn't mean for this to happen I thought you would be safer if I moved you here. " he said fighting back tears. My cousin never showed emotion but I could tell he was truly hurting . We needed to put an end to all this for once and for all. " so what are we going to do this has to end" We sat back thinking and then looked at each other . I texted his boys for him and told them where to meet me to discuss the plan. This will be the last time this will happen and that's on me. My brother probably isn't pleased with my actions but I hope he knows my intentions are good. My mom, aunt and Jordan can back inside the room and sat down. My phone started vibrating again and it was Cami. She said she was going back to our hometown to see her mom and dad they were a little worried about her. I sent her an okay and told my cousin about it . Its all starting to make since now. I can't believe her , we had sex and I told her everything. I trusted her but now that little bitch will get hers. The doctors came in the room and said my cousin could go home soon but he would have to take it very easy for about a week .
We all went home and changed the locks I informed my aunt along with my mom about everything . They said they didn't trust that hoe anyway and was okay with changing the locks . I texted my cousins boys and they met us at the house. We talked over the plan, Jordan wanted to be apart of it but I didn't want her to get hurt I don't know what I would do she's like my sister. The boys called in a few favors back home to watch out for Cami and whoever she might be with. The plan will go in affect whenever they get back with them.
It didn't take them long for them to inform us about her whereabouts and who she was with . Turns out she was on the way back to Georgia and she was bringing friends with her. After we heard the news I got a text from Cami and she told me she couldn't wait to see me and check on my cousin . I texted her back and let her know I missed her too which as a lie.
Night came and everyone got ready for bed. Our mini vacation from school ended and we had school tomorrow . I took my shower then hopped in bed, I was nervous but relieved that something was finally going to get done. The next morning at school I was on the lookout for Cami since she should be arriving today. I didn't see her all day and neither did Jordan. We went home and tried to relax when the doorbell ranged . I got up to look out the peephole and I couldn't believe who I saw. Jordan came up behind me and looked out too , we decided that the plan needed to set in place sooner than later.
Cami was at the door along with two big guys. She was even dressed differently, I texted my cousins boys and told them and they showed up pretty fast. They were posted in the backyard just in case something popped off. I opened the door and Cami hugged me with open arms , I was a little confused.