Chapter 13

He still hasn't told any of us where we're going but where ever it is I hope we get there soon. I was starting to feel uncomfortable, we've been on the plane for about 2 hours . I decided that I would take a nap to past time.
2 hours later.
I wake up from my nap and everybody is getting ready to get off the plane and I look beside me and see a still knocked out Cami and Jordan. I wake them up and we get ready to get off. I look around see a sign that says " Welcome to Atlanta, Georgia "
Still a little dazed my cousin comes next to me and says " welcome to your new home." I look at him with a half smile. My mom and aunt went to get to our bags with his boys while we stayed with him. After they got the bags we walked outside to the car and drove to our new house.
Once we got there my mouth dropped and so did everyone else's in the car. My cousin really knows how to live. Everyone got out the cars and made it up to the door. We were still shocked by the size of everything.
" Welcome home y'all !" My cousin said with a smile. We walked around to get a tour of the place while his boys unloaded our stuff. After walking around and finish my room I noticed beds were already in the room. Yes I said beds. I now share a bedroom with my bestfriend. Cami walked in behind us and told us the house had about 6 rooms & 4 bathrooms. Almost enough for all of us. The kitchen was huge as well. Nobody bother to ask about the price of it we were just happy to be there.

Later that night everyone got settled in and my aunt and mom started on dinner. We all sat outside around the pool and just relaxed and true to forget what happened.
" alright y'all we have to get y'all back in school tomorrow so bedtime soon " my cousin actually sounded serious. We all looked at him and realized it was Saturday .
" uh cuz today Saturday I think that's a Monday thing." We all laughed
" you know what I'm tired of ya mouth ." He laughed . We all sat around laughing but I couldn't help but think of what I just been through. My life could've been snatched away that quick . I sat there with a blank stare on my face. Cami rubbed my arm and asked " are you okay?" I nodded.
Moments later my mom came out and told us the food was ready. We sat and talked about old times . After we ate we all went to bed . I laid down starring at the ceiling thinking about life and all things I want to do. Jordan came in the room and got into her bed and said " I'm glad your okay, I know you don't want to talk about it but I don't know what I did hold do without you." I smiled and turned off the light and drifted off to sleep .