Chapter 11

It was the morning of school and I wasn't looking forward to it. I couldn't get over the talk me and Jordan had that night. My alarm woke me up about 6:30 but I kept hitting snooze. When I finally gathered the strength to get up and get dress I got a phone call from my cousin.
Me:" hello "
Big cuz " hey lil cuz ready for school ?"
Me: " I guess you could say that"
Big cuz" true well,I just wanted to call and tell you I'm back around town. It's been talk that his crew plotting on us"
Me: " I haven't heard any of that, but I'll keep and ear out"
Big cuz : " Ight bet but be careful cuz and I heard the cops looking for all who was involved , keep your head down while looking out, talk to you later"
Me: Ight bet cuz take care
--at school--
Walking through the hallway I was getting stares like I've done something wrong all ready. I just ignored everyone and headed to my first class I've never been one to arrive first to class but I didn't really want to be bothered with anyone. Luckily Jordan was in my first period. " hey girl, senior year can't you believe it ?"
" yea shocking isn't it?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. The ring and everyone got to class, moments later the teacher came in and following the teacher was Cami. I haven't really talked to her in awhile which i know is bad but I have my reasons. The teacher told her to have a seat next to me so she did. She gave me a cold stare, but I didn't acknowledge it. The teacher began the class by asking everyone how's their summer and told us to write down what we did like they did every single year. I decided not to write anything this year. I couldn't really say what mine consisted of. So all I could do was sit there and look around the room until the bell rung.