Chapter 5

Today I decided to go to the club tonight and get this shit off my mind . I called Jordan and told her the plans for later . I went to the shower, did my hygiene stuff then went to run some errands to pass time. First I stopped at wal-mart to pick up a few things for the house . " I see you like, pizza rolls " a voice said behind me. " Ha ha yeah I do" I said without turning around . She tapped me on the shoulder and I finally turned around . She was short , with long hair , she looked to be about 13 but she told me she was actually 16 . She said her name was Cami and she was mixed with Porte rican. " nice to meet you Cami" " Likewise what's your name ?"
" Kayla but everyone calls me Kay "
" Well, Kay could I get your number, I mean if that's okay with you ?". " Yeah, that's fine. " I said slightly blushing . I took her phone and gave her my number and she did the same with mine . For the rest of time I was in Walmart we walked together and just got to know each other . When I got ready to leave we she gave me a hug . " see you later Kay ." " Aaight, later Cami." I got in my car and headed to do the last thing on my list. Once that was done I went home. " hey ma " I said when I walked through the door with the bags . " Hey baby, need any help ?" " Nah, I got it ."
I sat the bags on the counter then check the time . I realize it was getting close, to club time .
I decided to go take another shower, then get dress . I put on some Hollister jeans, Hollister button up shirt , and sperrys. I called Jordan, to make sure she was on her way . " Ma I'm going out with Jordan for while " she nodded . Jordan pulled up and. hopped in . She had on a black high low dress and blue heals . She looking cute for what ? We arrived at the teen club . Once we got pass the guards we got a table to check out the place . " Ima go dance for a bit," Jordan said " aaight" After she left, I went to the bar they only had wine coolers . I sat at the bar until someone tapped my shoulder . " So we meet again I see " " Yeah we do " I said with a smile . " So, it's your first time here ?" she asked " Nah, I been here once or twice "
" True, well this is my first time. Show me around ?"
" Yeah of course. There's not much to show but .." " Iknow but I just needed an excuse to hang with you "
" Really, You didn't need an excuse. ". She blushed and we went to sit down at a table and talked some more . I made sure neither of us drunk to much . After awhile of talking she asked me to dance . I happily said yes . It started to get hot so I pulled her to the side to cool off .
" Move ! Move ! Everybody get down ! " a deep voice yelled . "What is going on ? " Cami asked " I don't know but just stay down and keep quite "
" Where is Kay Anderson ?"
Why are they looking for me ? Jordan crawled over to me and asked me what was going on, I couldn't tell her I really didn't know. We stayed under the table I was looking at Jordan then I heard a scream . I realize Cami wasn't beside me anymore . I got up from under the table, " Leave her alone !" I said Jordan begged me to get back down . I think I should've listened . * Pow *
Everything went blank I could hear Jordan and Cami screaming for me to wake up but I couldn't move or speak .
<< PICTURE OF CAMI >>

COMMENT/VOTE ✌️🙌