Chapter 5 : Let's share secrets

*Phoenix's POV*

I was waiting for everyone outside the dining hall, when no one showed up I walked into the dining hall to see everyone waiting. "Ooh he's here let's get going." Maya announced pulling us to her room. We arrived at her room and it had a very spiritual vibe to it. It was a fairly large room and the five of us sat in a circle. "So what should we discuss first!" Maya beamed, I had a small smile on my face.

"Actually." I started. Everyone was looking at me, waiting for me to continue. "I have a question for you Mia, it's about the pairs." Mia raised an eyebrow at me. " So what was the reason for choosing Prosecutor Godot as your partner?"

I could hear Maya making a bunch of noises like OooooOh. Mia stared at me. "You Really want to know? Very well then."

*Flashback to after everyone left the caff*

*Mia's POV*

"So." It was quiet and Godot looked at me. "Should we head out?" I looked at him and he held the door for me. We were walking in silence occasionally looking in different rooms. The silence was enjoyable before it was broken. "Why pick me?" We had stopped in a classroom, and the silence filled the air. "I mean it doesn't really make sense. You and I have never interacted before and I've only ever seen you in the newspapers, so why me?"

I laughed and then replied. "Let's just say I have a hunch about your name." He stepped closer to me. "My name? What's so weird about Godot?" I rolled my eyes. "Not that name. I'm talking about your real name." He turned around and headed for the door. "Interesting Miss Fey, you're exactly as they said you were." With that we headed back to the caff.

*Flashback end*

*Phoenix's POV*

We stared at her, the room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. "That does make sense. If you wanted to find out his real name the only way to do that is to get close to him." Miles explained. Mia nodded. That was the exact reason her and Prosecutor Godot were partners so she could get information. Maya giggled. "Are you sure that's the only reason you picked him?"

Mia raised her eyebrow at Maya. "I'm not quite sure what you mean there Maya." Mia said, eyeing Maya suspiciously. "Well I mean he is handsome, so I figured that you would keep him all to yourself." Maya winked. "Yeah no." Mia rolled her eyes.

"I'm thirsty!" Maya shouted. "Yeah too bad the caff is closed." I told her while Mia laughed. "I have a mini fridge in my room so we can go get drinks there. Phoenix you coming?" Mia asked me. "Huh? Oh yeah, right coming." I got up from my place on the floor.

"That works for us. There is something foolish I wish to speak to my brother about, so take your time." Franziska told us and the door closed behind us.

*3rd Person's POV*

"What did you wish to speak to me about?" Miles had set his tea down on the desk. He turned to see his sister smiling up at him. "Well dear brother, I wished to inform you that I overheard the conversation between you and Miss Dahlia Hawthorne." Miles' eyes widened.

"Y-you what?" Franziska only laughed. "I'm guessing you would want me to keep this a secret from him?" Franziska asked, and Miles could only nod. "Who knew that my big brother would fall for someone..... Love is foolish."

Miles' head turned and he smirked at her. "Just a moment Franziska, I wouldn't be so quick to call it foolish when I happen to know of a secret of yours." "Keep quiet you fool! If only I had my whip." Miles laughed as they continued to chat.

*Elsewhere *

*Phoenix's POV*

"Man I'm so glad that you have a mini fridge sis! I really needed a drink." Mia and I gave each other a look. "You know if you were that thirsty you could have had some tea that Mr. Edgeworth's brought to your room ."

Mia said with a questioning look directed towards Maya. "But I didn't want something warm, I wanted a nice cold drink!" Maya made a pouty face. "Besides, we had to leave Franzy and Edgeworth alone for a little while."

I raised my eyebrow. "Oh?" Mia was smirking after I raised my questioning phrase. "W-W-What, why are you looking at me like that?" Maya was getting antsy, anyone in the room could tell you that.

"Just how close are you with Miss Von Karma?" Maya began stuttering and her face was beyond red. "We should uh we should head back." Mia smirked. "Thought so." And we left her room to return to the peace and quiet.

Upon entering the room again the atmosphere had changed drastically. Franziska's face was as red as Maya's and Edgeworth seemed proud of himself. We sat back in our circle and no one said a word.

"We should share secrets." Mia and Miles said at the exact same time. They looked at each other and laughed. "HOW ABOUT WE DON'T DO THAT AND JUST GO TO BED AHAHAHAHAH." Maya declared rather loudly. Miles and I looked at each other and shrugged. "GOOD NIGHT FRANZY AHAHAHAH." Everyone quickly followed and went to sleep.

***********************************************************************************************