Chapter 9: Drastic measures

*3rd Person's POV*

Klavier wasted no time in making it to Apollo's room. He knocked on the door, an answer came from the other side of the door. "I can't open the door, it's locked and Jake took the key."

Klavier pulled the same key out and unlocked the door. Apollo's face was pure shock at seeing who was at the door. "Klav what are you doing here? And how did you get in here, you didn't pick the lock did you?" Klavier shook his head and held up the key in his hands. "I took it off Herr Marshall when I cornered him with a knife."

Klavier stated like it was the most normal thing in the whole world. "Y-You WHAT." Apollo said.

"Relax Ja, it isn't like I killed him, I just took drastic measures to see you."

Apollo turned away clearly flustered. "Well you shouldn't have done that." Apollo turned back around but Klavier was already facing the door. "Well why not you know I would do absolutely anything for you and in some cases I have no choice but to take drastic measures if your life is threatened."

"But you shouldn't because then that puts your own life at risk and I can't have that." Apollo hugged him from behind and Klavier tensed up a bit before loosening up. "It is necessary, especially after what my brother did." Klavier turned around and felt Apollo's forehead. "You need to get some rest, you still have a fever." Apollo didn't move from his spot instead he stood there not daring to break their semi hug.

"Alright then you leave me no choice." Klavier picked him up bridal style and set him down on his bed. Just as he was about to leave Apollo grabbed his hand. "Stay, please? I can't fall asleep on my own." Klavier nodded and sat down next to him. Apollo looked quite different then usual. Other than the fact that he looked unbelievably tired he somehow seemed shorter.

Klavier then realised that it was because he was missing his horns and that his hair was completely down. He laughed. "What are you laughing at?" Apollo asked annoyed. "Nothing , nothing." He assured him. A moment of silence passed, it was quiet with Apollo trying to sleep. "Klav I can't sleep." Apollo said.

"I figured that was the case. Come here." "W-What but there's no space there!" Klavier laughed at Apollo's flustered state. "What are you talking about? Sure there is." Klavier pulled on Apollo's arm, taken by surprise Apollo lost his balance collapsing on top of Klavier. "Uh I-I'm sorry I didn't m-mean to."

"Shhh just go to sleep Herr Forehead." Apollo shut his eyes trying to forget what just happened. To distract him Kalvier ran his finger through Apollo's and soon enough both of them fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Their ever so peaceful sleep was interrupted by the monitor coming to life. "Alright Kiddos get up, I am one unhappy bear, I gave you all one job and you all butchered it. Now everybody get your butt to classroom 1-B. Including the sick Participants, It's time for drastic measures."

Apollo woke up and immediately noticed the person under him. Feeling embarrassed he lost his balance and fell off his own bed. "Herr forehead?" Klavier looked around confused. "Y-Yeah I'm fine just let me fix myself up."

Just as Apollo went to stand up he felt dizzy collapsing almost immediately. "Ja, no there is no way I'm letting you walk." Klavier once again picked Apollo up bridal style and left the room to head to classroom 1-B. "W-Why do you feel the need to protect me all of the time?" Apollo asked him.

"Instinct." Klavier said simply. "I will never let a Kristoph incident happen again. You don't deserve that kind of treatment. I won't let anything happen to you."

*Phoenix's POV*

When the announcement went off we all went to classroom 1-B. I wasn't the first person to arrive, Magmakuma was waiting for us and had requested us to sit in a circle. I had spotted Klavier on the floor with someone sitting on his lap. "Uh hey Klavier, what uh- what you got going on there?" Klavier waved to me from the floor as I took a seat next to him. "Oh this? Herr Forehead refuses to move from my lap, he won't let go."

I looked over to see Apollo was facing Klavier with his legs wrapped around his torso and his head buried in Klavier's neck. Anyone could mistake them as a couple. "Wait, that's Apollo?" Klavier nodded and everyone began making their way into the room and sitting in a circle.

"So since NONE of you are dead, you have forced me to take drastic measures. SO all of you will be forced to have a sleepover. No one is allowed to sleep anywhere else but this room. Of course you're allowed to step out of the room but it has to be in pairs. And be sure you sleep in here, we wouldn't want anyone to be punished." After saying his instructions he left.

"What are we? Teenagers?" Ema asked, this was going to be an absolute nightmare. With everyone in the same room there are bound to be some insults tonight. "Look why don't we do this, Girls stay on one side of the room and the boys stay on the other side." Iris suggested.

"What an excellent idea! This way I won't have to look at Feenie's face the entire night." Dahlia said innocently. She received a glare from both Miles and Iris. Athena had a distant look in her eyes, Simon approached her and I could only guess that he asked her if she was okay, I got a little closer to hear their conversation. "Huh O-Oh uh yes I-I'm f-fine, I'll b-be h-heading over t-there now."

And she left Simon ever so confused before he came over and joined us.

The night commenced, with the room separated in 2 it was a lot easier to breath without having Dahlia's glare on me. I leaned over to Miles and whispered. "I really need to talk to you later." He nodded and responded. "Later when everyone is sleeping." I nodded and we continued chatting with everyone else.

The night was going peacefully until Maya ruined it by throwing a pillow at us. The pillow hit me square in the head and that started a pillow fight. Truthfully it was Miles who commenced the war, but it didn't matter I felt like a kid again.

"Ugh look at you all, what are you 5 year olds?" Dahlia looked disgusted , the look soon disappeared when Mia hit her in the face with one of the two pillows she was holding.

"MIA. FEY."

Dahlia yelled, going after her with her own pillow almost landing a hit when Godot hit her instead knocking her off her balance. Dahlia just sat on the floor before her opportunity presented itself and she whacked Godot right in the face causing his visor to fly off his face and land right next to Mia on the floor. Godot stood there and Simon picked it up walking over and placing it in Godot's hands.

He readjusted the visor onto his face and everyone became unshocked except for one person.... Mia, she stood there with wide eyes and she couldn't move.

"I think it would be best if we were to go to sleep now." Franziska commented, she pulled Mia to their side of the room. The lights went out and I ever so carefully made my way out of the room and waited in the hall for Miles.

***********************************************************************************************