MAKHAN

"Glad you came, Savyasachi." Balram said.

"What is it you both need my help with ?" Savyasachi asked.

"To steal makhan." Krishna said.

"Why does the infamous Makhan-chor need my help for ?" Savyasachi said.

"You see, maiyya Devki has asked the maids to not to let us in." Balram said.

"Do you want me to steal it ?" Savyasachi asked raising her eyebrows.

"No dear, what kind of brothers would we be if we tell our little sister to steal ?" Krishna said.

"Leave the stealing work to us, you just have to distract the maids." Balram said.

"How ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Take them away." Krishna said.

"Alright." Savyasachi agreed.

□□□□□□

The maids were standing outside the kitchen guarding it as per maiyya Devki's order. Suddenly they saw Savyasachi walking towards them, they had never seen such beauty and were completely mesmerized.

"Oh look where I stumbled upon !" Savyasachi said.

"Are you lost ?" A maid asked.

"Yes, I just came today and forgot my way to my room." Savyasachi said.

"Are you Rajkumari Savyasachi ?" One maid asked.

"Indeed that's me." Savyasachi said.

"We can escort you." Another maid suggested.

"That would mean a lot to me." Savyasachi said.

"Come with us Rajkumari." The maids said and all walked away with her.

From behind the pillar, seeing that all the maids were gone, Krishna and Balram sneaked into the kitchen and stole the Makhan successfully.

But as they were walking out, they were caught by Devki maiyya.

"M-maiyya....this is not what it looks like." Balram said.

"Oh I know it is what it looks like !" Devki maiyya said.

"No maiyya we were taking it to Savyasachi." Krishna said.

"Really ?" Devki maiyya raised her eyebrow.

"Y-yes exactly." Balram said.

"Then I can take it to her." Devki maiyya said.

"No-No Maiyya ! We will feed it to her with our own hands." Krishna said.

"Then I too would like to see this. Come." Devki maiyya said.

Here Savyasachi was alone in the room, the maids had left after escorting her. She was making the string for her bow as Krishna, Balram and Devki mayiya entered her room.

"You all here ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Our beloved sister ! Look what we got for you." Krishna said.

"For me ? I thought-" Before she could speak, Krishna puts a handful of makhan in her mouth.

She looks at him confused, but he slightly gestured to Devki maiyya.

"Do you like it ?" Balram asked. Savyasachi nodded.

"Well have some more then." He said putting another handful in her mouth.

"Aww how sweet is this ! Well I shall leave you three to enjoy yourselves." Devki maiyya said and left.

"That was a close one." Balram said.

□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

STEALING MAKHAN WITH MAKHAN CHOR IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE.

SO SAILORS I HAVE COME ACROSS FEW AUTHORS WHO HAVE COMPLETELY BASHED OUT OUR CHARACTERS FROM MAHABHARAT !! THE MOST COMMON ONES TO BE BASHED ARE YUDDHISTIR, DRAUPADI AND SUBHADRA.

NOW ONE CAN THINK,"I WAS JUST JOKING !"

LISTEN, YOU MIGHT NOT REALIZE BUT THE LINE BETWEEN JOKING AND BASHING IS VERY NARROW, AND THAT LINE IS CALLED RESPECT.

JOKING IS NOT BAD, WE TOO HERE JOKE AND MAKE MEMES ABOUT CHARACTERS BUT WITH RESPECT.

HERE ARE FEW POINTS TO REMEMBER :

DON'T JOKE ABOUT DRAUPADI’S CHARACTER OR MORALS, SHE WAS A SATI AND ONE OF THE PANCHKANYAS.

DON'T JOKE ABOUT PANDAVAS BEING INCOMPETENT BECAUSE OF DYUT SABHA. THEY HAVE SHOWN THEIR VALOR MANY TIMES.

DON'T SHOW SUBHADRA BEING JEALOUS OF DRAUPADI OR VICE VERSA. THEY BOTH HAD DEEP SISTERLY LOVE.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND GUYS, WE ARE HERE TO SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE.