DEVESH'S DECISION

"I am so sorry Dusshala, because of me your marriage is broken." Savyasachi said.

"Don't blame yourself Savyasachi, none of this is your fault." Dusshala said.

"So you are not upset with me ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Not even at the slightest. In fact I am impressed with what you did today, he deserved it. You are very brave." Dusshala said.

"But what about your marriage ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Well, I didn't wanted to get married to him anyway. My heart is taken by another." Dusshala said.

"Who ?" Savyasachi asked, kind of knowing the answer.

"I cannot tell you for I fear it may have unknown effect on our precious friendship." Dusshala said.

"You can tell me, I am his sister." Savyasachi said.

"Well if you say so......wait a second ! How did you know !?" Dusshala asked.

"I noticed how you looked at him." Savyasachi said.

"Since how long did you knew ?" Dusshala asked.

"Since the moment you two met in temple, your eyes carried admiration and love ever since." Savyasachi said.

Dusshala blushed and diverted her gaze while Savyasachi chuckled.

□□□□□□□□

Dhritrashtra, Bhism, Vidur, Yudhishthir and Devesh were in the court of Hastinapoor, regarding what has happened.

"It is my firm decision Dhritrashtra, what Sindhuraj did to Rajkumari Savyasachi is a grave sin." Bhism said.

"But Pitamah he is supposed to be Dusshala's husband." Dhritrashtra said.

"Maharaj Dhritrashtra ! That man was about to violate my sister !" Devesh said.

"Anart-raj we understand your concern but its not completely Sindhuraj's fault here." Dhritrashtra said.

"What are you trying to imply Maharaj ?" Devesh asked narrowing his eyes, feeling he kind of knows where this was going.

"With all due respect, I have heard many become mesmerized by Rajkumari's beauty. Jaydrath was also one them, its just that the feeling of desire overpowered him." Dhritrashtra said. And all looked at him with shock.

"Maharaj, that doesn't give right to anyone to lay a hand on her or even think about it !" Devesh said.

"Dhritrashtra do you have any idea what are you sounding like ?!" Bhism scolded.

"Maharaj Dhritrashtra, instead of blaming Rajkumari Savyasachi you must punish Sindhuraj and ask him to apologize to Rajkumari." Vidur said.

"I agree with Mahamantri, otherwise if the news of what Jaydrath tried to do with Rajkumari Savyasachi reaches Dwarika, we will have to face consequences." Yuddhistir said.

"Yuddhistir is right, Shriman Balram and Dwarikadheesh will wage a war against us and we cannot afford it. It will be best if Sindhuraj apologizes to Savyasachi." Bhism said.

"There will be no need to call for Bhrata Balram and Krishna, I alone am competent enough to fight a war for the honor of my sister !" Devesh said.

"Anart-raj...." Dhritrashtra gulped.

"Maharaj, either Jaydrath apologizes to Savyasachi or there will be a war the choice is yours." Devesh said.

"I cannot......try to understand my situation everyone...Jaydrath will reject this marriage if I tell him to apologize. No one will marry Dusshala if Sindhuraj disagrees to this wedding...I am caught in a dilemma." Dhritrashtra said.

"Dhritrashtra, I just said that this marriage won't take place !" Bhism said

"Maharaj, Jaydrath is not suitable for our sister Dusshala." Yuddhistir said.

"THEN TELL ME WHO WILL MARRY DUSSHALA !? EVERYTHING WAS GOING FINE UNTIL WE INVITED ANART-RAJ ! AND NOW MY DAUGHTER'S MARRIAGE IS BROKEN BECAUSE OF RAJKUMARI SAVYASACHI ! WHO WILL MARRY DUSSHALA NOW ?!" Dhritrashtra yelled in frustration.

"Dhritrashtra you cannot blame them !" Bhism said.

"I can Pitamah because of them my daughter's marriage broken ! Now tell me who in Aryavart would accept her !? Who will marry her now !?" Dhritrashtra asked.

"I will marry your daughter Maharaj !" Devesh said.

□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

DEVSHALA SAILORS !! HOW DO YOU FEEL ??

FUN FACT : DURING DYUT SABHA, YUDDHISTIR ALMOST RECOGNIZES KARN AS HIS ELDER BROTHER, BUT HOW ?

WE KNOW THAT WHEN IN IMMENSE ANGER ANYTHING THAT FALLS IN THE SIGHT OF YUDDHISTIR'S EYES WOULD GET REDUCED TO ASHES BUT EVER THOUGHT WHY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE DYUT SABHA ?

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED : YUDDHISTIR WAS IN IMMENSE ANGER BUT SUDDENLY HIS EYES FELL ON KARN'S FEET AND ALL HIS WRATH VANISHED, FOR YUDDHISTIR SAW THAT KARN'S FEET WERE SIMILAR TO THAT OF KUNTI'S. DHARMRAJ WAS WILLING TO FIND OUT THE REASON FOR THIS SIMILARITY BUT THEN THINGS HAPPENED AND MAYBE HE EVENTUALLY FORGOT.