MARKET

Tomorrow is Dusshala's wedding and she was torn apart between what's best for her family reputation and what's best for her. To clear off her mind she proposed an idea to the ladies to go to the market and have some good time. For their protection Devesh, Arjun and Nakul decided to come along.

The market was bustling as ever and Madhavi's eyes were caught by the shop of jewelry. Nakul too tagged along with her.

"This necklace will look good on you." Nakul said.

"Its really pretty." Madhavi commented.

Nakul's eyes then fell on a Chudamani, and thought how good it would look on Madhavi. When he saw she wasn't paying attention, he quickly bought it.

In the opposite direction, a dagger shop caught Savyasachi's attention. She had never seen daggers with such intricate patterns.

Arjun saw she was a little confused as to which dagger she must buy. He saw it as a perfect opportunity to make some conversation.

"Rajkumari, I see you are a little confused." Arjun said approaching her.

"Yes, well I don't know which one to buy." Savyasachi said.

"Allow me to help you." Arjun said looking at the daggers.

He started picking up daggers and inspecting them, wanting the very best for his love.

"This one is too dull.....too heavy.....this one has loose grip.....nope too small......Ah ! This one is perfect !" Arjun finally chose a dagger.

Ah ! This one is perfect !" Arjun finally chose a dagger

"This one will suit you best. Try holding it." Arjun said giving it to Savyasachi.

"This one feels right." Savyasachi said.

"So is Rajkumari going to buy it ?" The shopkeeper asked.

"Definitely." Savyasachi said and took out coins to pay but Arjun stopped her.

"This one is on me." He said.

"No no I will pay for it." Savyasachi said.

"You are my guest, I can't let you pay." Arjun said.

"You don't have to, it's alright." Savyasachi said.

"Its my duty." Arjun said giving the coins to the shopkeeper.

"You didn't have to." Savyasachi sighed.

"I know, but I wanted to." Arjun said smiling.

On the other side, Dusshala and Subhadra were roaming in the market when 2 men approached them.

"Having good time ladies ?" The first man said, checking them out.

"Don't bother us." Subhadra said.

"How about you show me some good time ?" The second man moved forward.

"Stay away !" Dusshala warned.