NEW KING

"You called for me Pitashree ?" Devesh asked entering Vasudev's room.

"Come Devesh I was waiting for you." Vasudev said.

"What is it Pitashree ?" Devesh asked.

"I have know you and Savyasachi both for only a few days and have grown an attachment to both of you. But it is a father's duty to also think about securing your future." Vasudev said.

"What do you mean ?" Devesh asked.

"You are aware that few days back I was at a war with Anart Kingdom and we gained victory. But their came a problem, the throne of Anart is now kingless. And I think it's the best if you wear the crown." Vasudev said.

"What ?" Devesh asked in disbelief.

"You heard me right, I want you to be the king of Anart. You have all the qualities of a leader and it will best for you and Savyasachi." Vasudev said.

"I-I don't know Pitashree." Devesh said.

"Don't worry you will do just fine." Vasudev said.

"Thank you." Devesh said.

□□□□□□□

Balram invited Savyasachi for a friendly match of archery, to lighten her grim mood. And Krishna was doing funny commentary to irritate Dau and to make Savyasachi.

"And Savyasachi hit another target perfectly ! She is definitely giving you a run for your money Dau !" Krishna said.

"Stop it Kanha !" Balram said as he shot the arrow but missed the target by slightest as Krishna distracted him.

"And you missed it again !" Krishna said.

"Thank you for the commentary Kanha, it's not at all distracting." Balram said.

"Dau try shooting a mace, you are good with that." Krishna said.

"How will I shoot a mace with a bow !?" Dau exclaimed.

Savyasachi laughed at their antics as she again hit the target perfectly at the exact centre of the bull's eye.

"Wow ! You really are great at archery." Balram said.

"My name wasn't changed from Sachi to Savyasachi for nothing." Savyasachi said chuckling.

Soon Devesh entered the battle ground smiling.

"Oh Devesh you here ?" Balram asked.

"Address him as Anart-raj Devesh Dau." Krishna said.

"What ? So you are the new King of Anart ? I am so happy." Balram said, embracing him.

"Yes I am. But I am still unsure whether I will be able to do it or not." Devesh said.

"Oh have faith in yourself." Krishna said.

"But this also means that me and Savyasachi have to leave tomorrow morning." Devesh said.

"Oh." Balram muttered sadly.

"Well It's for the best and Anart is not so far from here." Savyasachi said.

"True but I will still miss you both." Balram said.

□□□□□□
A/N

ANART-RAJ DEVESH KI JAY !!

YOU KNOW, I LIVE IN PRESENT DAY ANART. BUT MOST OF MY CHILDHOOD WAS SPENT IN SAURASHTRA. AND MY DAD COMES FROM AYODHYA WHILE MY MUM COMES FROM ANG....

TELL ME WHICH PRESENT-DAY ANCIENT KINGDOM DO YOU LIVE IN ?