JAYDRATH GETS WHAT HE DESERVES

It was the wedding day of Dusshala and tears weren't stopping from her eyes. She didn't wanted to get married to Jaydrath, her heart wanted Devesh.

"Dusshala come its time." Subhadra said coming in.

Dusshala quickly wiped her tears off and smiled looking at Subhadra. But the yogmaya noticed tear strained face.

"Why are you crying ?" Subhadra asked.

"Its my wedding....obviously I will be emotional." Dusshala said.

"No there is something more. Tell me Dusshala, ease your heart." Subhadra said.

"I-I don't want to get married to Jaydrath." Dusshala broke into tears.

"Then who do you want to marry ?" Subhadra asked.

"My heart desires for Anart-raj Devesh...he is everything I need...." Dusshala cried.

Subhadra hugged Dusshala as she cried her heart out. But Dusshala suddenly broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"What am I thinking ? I cannot think like this. This is sinful." Dusshala said. Subhadra sadly looked at her.

"Where is Savyasachi ?" Dusshala asked.

"She is getting ready." Subhadra said.

□□□□□

Savyasachi was in her room just finished getting ready, it would have been quicker if she didn't sent all the dasis away. But she always liked getting ready alone, it was calming for her.

Suddenly she heard the door closing, she snapped her head towards it and found none other than Jaydrath, her breath hitched seeing him.

"Greetings beautiful." Jaydrath said.

"I thought you would have been warned after what happened last time." Savyasachi said.

"A little pain for a lot of pleasure." Jaydrath said walking towards her.

"Now, no one is here to hear you. Everyone is at the wedding podium." Jaydrath said.

Savyasachi panicked internally, but suddenly Subhadra's words ringed in her ears.

"You are a trained warrior, capable of hitting the most impossible of targets yet you believe you cannot hit and tame a lewd man like Jaydrath. Learn to fight your own wars sister."

"Lets have some fun." He said.

Jaydrath came closer to Savyasachi and was about to put his hand on her but Savyasachi kicked him in the guts as he fell behind. He looked at her with shock and confusion and she stomped towards him.

"You thought that if no one is here I will be helpless !?" Savyasachi said kicking his face.

Jaydrath managed to get up and tried to run away but Savyasachi grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back as he winced in pain.

"Where are you trying to go Jaydrath ? The fun has just begun." Savyasachi said twisting his arm even more as he screamed in pain.

□□□□□

Everyone in the wedding podium was waiting for Jaydrath but he didn't show up.

"Maharaj, the muhurat is going to get over. Call the groom please." The Pandit said.

"Yes Pandit ji, Karn and Duryodhan did go to get him. They will be here in a few moments." Dhritrashtra said.

Suddenly Karn and Duryodhan came running towards them, both panicking.