LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

"Anart-raj and his sisters said that they will visit the temple of Mahadev first and then enter the palace." Vidur said.

"Sounds fair." Dhritrashtra said.

Subhadra and Dusshala were also at the temple of Mahadev, Subhadra had a knowing smile plastered on her face as she kept looking at the entrance.

"Are you waiting for somebody ?" Dusshala asked.

"Yes." Subhadra said.

"Who ?" Dusshala asked.

"You will see." Subhadra smiled.

Suddenly a gust of wind blew away a budding flower from the plate of Dusshala which she was supposed to offer to Mahadev. She hurriedly went to pick it up so it doesn't get tainted and someone else also came.

 She hurriedly went to pick it up so it doesn't get tainted and someone else also came

"Devi forgive me." He said backing his foot.

"Its alright." Dusshala said as she picked it and stood up and that's when she saw his face.

" Dusshala said as she picked it and stood up and that's when she saw his face

'Beautiful.' She thought.

"Shall we ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Yes, sure." Devesh said.

"Sachi !" Subhadra called running towards her, embracing her.

"I missed you so much." Subhadra said.

"Me too. Now I want you to meet Madhavi." Savyasachi said.

"Yes of course, I have heard about her." Subhadra smiled hugging Madhavi.

"Such good thing we met you here only, let's offer our prayers." Devesh said.

"Yes you all go I am coming in a moment." Subhadra smiled.

"Come on Dev." Savyasachi said and all three went in.

"Subhadra who were they ?" Dusshala asked.

"Anart-raj Devesh and his sisters." Subhadra said.

"Oh God, I didn't greet him properly....do you think they will be offended ?" Dusshala asked.

"They won't be. They are very chill." Subhadra assured.

□□□□□□

"Bhratashree Arjun, for how long will you keep staring at the portrait ?" Nakul asked entering Arjun's room.

"You here ?" Arjun asked.

"Yes, the guests from Anart have come, we have to greet them." Nakul said.

"You go, I want to stay here." Arjun said, looking at the portrait. A devilish idea crossed Nakul's mind.

"Bhratashree, by the way, whose painting is this ?" Nakul asked.

"I don't know." Arjun said.

"Bhratashree, what if she isn't real ?" Nakul said with smirk on his face.

"What !?" Arjun exclaimed.

"What if this painting is just an imagination of the painter ? What if she doesn't actually exist ?" Nakul asked.

"Don't speak like that Nakul." Arjun said.

"You only think Bhratashree, can there be anyone this beautiful in the entire Aryavart ? Besides me of course." Nakul said.

"Don't even joke like that." Arjun said sternly.

"I am not joking, just breaking your bubble of imagination." Nakul said.

On the other side, Dhritrashtra and Gandhari were welcoming Devesh, Savyasachi and Madhavi. Duryodhan and Dushashan kept staring at Savyasachi, it seemed that their eyes might pop out any second.

"Duryodhan and Dushashan, stop staring." Karn whispered nudging them.

"But Mitra, how ?" Duryodhan asked.

"She is way too beautiful for not to be looked at, Angraj." Dushashan said and Duryodhan snapped his head towards him.

"You cannot stare !" Duryodhan said pushing Dushashan's head down, so his gaze only see the floor and not her.

"Bhrata..." Dushashan whined.

"Dusshala, please take both the Rajkumaris their room. And Anart-raj, Yuddhistir will show you your room." Dhritrashtra said.

"Yes Maharaj." Both said.

Devesh followed Yuddhistir as Savyasachi and Madhavi followed Dusshala and Subhadra.

The 4 ladies were walking down the corridor, when Nakul came running to their direction but stopped in front them as his eyes met Madhavi's eyes.

They both looked at each other for a moment and then surprisingly both of them blushed.

"Greetings. I didn't see you here." Nakul said blushing.

"Its alright." Madhavi said.

"The beauty you possess can only belong to a princess...mind sharing your name Rajkumari ?" Nakul asked.

"I-I am Madhavi." Madhavi said blushing even more.

"Bhratashree Nakul you here ?" Dusshala asked.

"I...oh....um was actually-" "NAKUL !" Nakul was about to say something was interrupted by Arjun.

Nakul turned around and saw Arjun, he had actually pissed him off and made Arjun panic saying the painting wasn't real.

Arjun ran towards Nakul with full speed but just as he was about to catch him, Nakul moved aside and Arjun fell straight in Savyasachi's arms.

She held his shoulders and waist, as she struggled to stand up straight, with so much weight in her arms.

Arjun looked up and his breath stopped for a moment as his heart beat increased.

"You are real...." He said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

ALRIGHT SAILORS ! DHARMPORT HAS 3 NEW SHIPS !

1) DEVSHALA : THE SHIP OF DEVESH AND DUSSHALA.
THEME : SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH HIM.
TYPE : ETERNAL LOVE.
OVERALL : COUPLE GOALS !!

2) SAVYAJUN : THE SHIP OF SAVYASACHI AND ARJUN.
THEME : HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER.
TYPE : DEVOTIONAL LOVE.
OVERALL : BEAUTIFULLY COMPLICATED.

3) MADHUKUL : THE SHIP OF MADHAVI AND NAKUL.
THEME : BOTH MUTUALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER.
TYPE : YOUNG LOVE.
OVERALL : JAWANI KA JOSH.

AA HA HA ! KITNE SUNDAR SHIP NAMES HAI ! ALRIGHT SAILORS PICK YOUR SHIPS AND SAIL !

INITIALLY I THOUGHT TO NAME SAVYAJUN AS SACHISACHI LIKE SRISRI, SO WE CAN SING - O SACHISACHI RE SACHISACHI RE.....I KNOW BAD JOKE, THEREFORE SAVYAJUN IS THE WAY FORWARD.