INVITATION

Yuddhistir was coronated as the Yuvraj was Hastinapoor. And the Kauravas somehow seemed to be accepting his authority with a smile on their faces.

Duryodhan on the other hand fixed Dusshala's wedding with Sindhuraj Jaydrath. And the Pandavas weren't happy because they knew how Jaydrath is like and also they weren't given a chance to say something in their sister's marriage.

Currently Dhritrashtra and Bhism along with Vidur and Kripacharya were making a list of people they must invite.

"Maharaj I think we should invite the king of Anart and his family. The king is new and it would be beneficial for us to have an alliance." Bhism said.

"You are right Pitamah, we should invite them. I have heard that they are also related to Vasudev Shri Krishna, it would indeed be beneficial." Dhritrashtra agreed.

"I will send them a letter today itself inviting them to attend all the events, the more time they spend here, the more strong our alliance can be." Vidur said.

□□□□

The invitation had reached Anart and Savyasachi was getting way too excited.

"Devesh, we have to go !" Savyasachi said.

"Why ?" Devesh asked.

"Come on we are going to meet all the characters from Mahabharat, the Kauravas, The Pandavas, Karn, Mahamahim Bhism, Guru Dronacharya, Maharani Gandhari, Rajmata Kunti and many more." Savyasachi said.

"Exactly ! 100 Kauravas will be there. Did you forget what that Debyendu did to you ?" Devesh said.

"Dev, Subhadra is also there. She is the incarnation of Yogmaya, who is incarnation of Mata Durga herself. And Bhrata Krishna also gave me this pendant." Savyasachi reminded.

"Fine ! But you will either stay with me or Subhadra at all times." Devesh gave up.

"Okay, thanks Dev." Savyasachi said.

"Little sisters I swear...." Devesh muttered.

"Hey ! I am the same age as you !" Savyasachi said.

"Yes but I am still 7 seconds older than you." Devesh chuckled ruffling her hair.

"DEV !" Savyasachi got irritated.

Devesh jumped on the bed and Savyasachi chased behind him. He then ran around the room with her running behind him. Suddenly Madhavi came to the room and chuckled seeing them. Devesh accidentally bumped into her.

"Madhu ! Grab him !" Savyasachi said. And Madhavi held both his hands.

"Let me go Madhu." Devesh said but by then Savyasachi came and ruffled his hair completely.

"Got you." Savyasachi laughed along with Madhavi.

"Hmmm....so both the sisters are teaming up against me. What a helpless man like me will do ?" Devesh said dramatically.

"Nothing." Madhavi chuckled.

"You must silently endure." Savyasachi said.

"Devesh hummed and then ruffled both of their hair.

"HEY !" The girls exclaimed as Devesh ran outside.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

DEV, SACHI AND MADHU......THE CHAOTIC SIBLINGS....

WHAT TYPE ARE YOU AND YOUR SIBLINGS/COUSINS ? WE AT TIMES ARE CHAOTIC AND THEN ON THE OTHER TIMES ARE LAWFUL....THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN.

GUYS THE JARASANDH STORY YOU SEE ON TELEVISION IS ONLY PARTIALLY TRUE...EVER WONDERED WHY KRISHNA TOOK ARJUN ALSO WHEN HE COULD ONLY HAVE TAKEN BHEEM ?

HERE'S THE REAL STORY :

KRISHNA TAKES ARJUN AND BHEEM WITH HIM TO JARASANDH. MADHAV TELLS JARASANDH THAT HE CAN CHOOSE ANY ONE OF THEM TO WRESTLE, THAT IS CHOOSE ANYONE BETWEEN HIMSELF, BHEEM AND ARJUN.

HERE KRISHNA GAVE JARASANDH A WIDE RANGE OF CHOICE....THIS JUST PROVES THAT ARJUN COULD ALSO HAVE KILLED JARASANDH. IF NOT THEN WHY WOULD KRISHNA RISK GIVING JARASANDH THE CHANCE OF CHOOSING ARJUN AND BE DEFEATED ?

THIS SHOWS THE AMOUNT OF TRUST KRISHNA HAD ON ARJUN'S POWER WAS EQUAL TO BHEEM'S POWER AND HIS OWN.