SHAKUNI PROVOKES THE KINGS

All were happy and were showering flowers at Draupadi and Arjun as they were putting Varmalas around each other's necks.

Draupadi then seeked Drupad's blessings and permission to leave with her good fortune.

"How can a mere Brahmin hit such a difficult target ?" Duryodhan asked.

"He is not a mere Brahmin Mitra, he is Arjun." Karn said and Duryodhan looked at the Brahmin carefully.

"You're right." Duryodhan said.

"Mamashree, Arjun has now married Draupadi and he has already intertwined Savyasachi's destiny with his. How can you let such unfair things happen to me ?" Duryodhan asked.

"Mere bacche, don't worry. Savyasachi will be yours while Arjun and Draupadi now won't be able to see another day." Shakuni said getting up.

"REVERED KINGS ! WHAT KIND OF INSULT IS THIS !?" Shakuni yelled and all looked at him.

"Will the kshatriyas of Aryavart go back to their kingdoms after being insulted like this !?" Shakuni asked provoking the Kings.

"Rajkumari Draupadi who was sent by gods for us is marrying a Brahmin !? Next thing we know that Rajkumari Savyasachi who's beauty is revered the most in Aryavart will also marry a destitute Brahmin like him ! Their godly beauty is meant to compliment the Valor of Kshatriyas not of Brahmins !" Shakuni said. And Arjun looked at him angrily.

"Destitute Brahmin ?" Krishna chuckled

"SAID CORRECTLY !" The kings said and picked up their weapons.

"Kill that Brahmin and throw the maiden in the yagya-kund ! Make that Savyasachi yours !" Shakuni proclaimed.

Devesh and Shikhandini stood in front of Savyasachi, creating a barrier.

"Surely ! Do all of that but after answering my one question !" Krishna said and all looked at him.

"What question ?" Rukmi asked.

"Gandhar-raj said to make Savyasachi yours so who will make Savyasachi their's ?" Krishna asked and Savyasachi looked at him in disbelief.