FLOWERS OF LOVE

Savyasachi was sitting on the horse while Arjun held the lead rope of the horse, pulling it forward.

"Did Madhav tell you why he is asking for me ?" Arjun asked.

"Subhadra is getting married to Duryodhan." Savyasachi said.

"Duryodhan ?" Arjun asked confused.

"Dau fixed it up." Savyasachi said.

"I see." Arjun muttered feeling bad for Subhadra.

Savyasachi kept looking at the trees, birds, squirrels and flower meadows of the forest. She never thought nature could be so beautiful here at Dwapar.

The beauty of the nature was mesmerizing, this made her think how beautiful life can be. The weather too was cloudy and pleasant, just as how Savyasachi liked.

Arjun too was enjoying the pleasant weather when he heard Savyasachi humming a tune of unfamiliar music.

He looked at her and smiled, he had never seen her looking so harmonious humming the tune of 'Phoolo ke rang se'.

"Haa badal, bijli, chandan, pani jaisa apna pyar.
Lena hoga janam hume kayi-kayi baar.
Haan itna madir, itna madhur tera mera pyar.
Lena hoga janam hame kayi-kayi baar." Savyasachi couldn't help but sing.

"You have a very melodius voice." Arjun said.

"Thanks." Savyasachi said shyly.

"When did you learn how to sing ?" Arjun asked.

"Childhood. Devesh used to play Veena and wanted someone to sing for him." Savyasachi said.

"Nice. That reminds me, how are everyone at Anart ?" Arjun asked.

"Yes ! Listen I have a great news to tell you." Savyasachi said excitedly.

"What ?" Arjun asked.

"Dusshala is pregnant." Savyasachi said.

"What !?" Arjun exclaimed.

"Yes ! Its true." Savyasachi said.

"I am so happy for her." Arjun said.

Soon the horse nickered in tiredness.

"He needs rest." Savyasachi said getting off the horse.

"That place seems nice." Arjun said and both of them sat under a tree.

Suddenly Savyasachi's eyes fell on a flower meadow. She got up and went towards it as Arjun looked at her, not letting her out of his gaze.

He smiled seeing her picking flowers in complete joy. Soon she came to him with a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you." Savyasachi said giving it to him.

"Why ?" Arjun asked.

"For taking care of me." Savyasachi smiled.

"Um...thanks." Arjun blushed and Savyasachi saw it and chuckled.

□□□□□

"Kanha, why are you smiling so much ?" Balram asked.

"The flowers of love have started to blossom in the heart of Savyasachi." Krishna said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

DUE TO CYCLONE TAUKTAE HAS IT WAS RAINING A LOT IN AHMEDABAD SO ME AND MY BROTHER HAD NOTHING TO DO BESIDES LISTENING TO OLD SONGS.

SO I WAS LIKE WHY NOT LET SACHI SING ONE...

TELL ME WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE OLD BOLLYWOOD SONGS ?
Mine are - Teri bindiya re, mere sapno ki rani, o mere dil ke chain....actually any song of Kishore Kumar X Rajesh Khanna, and Kishore Kumar X Amitabh Bachchan is my favorite.

MEMES :

Family : How do you know so much about Mahabharat ?

Me, who didn't told them I have written 4 fanfics about Mahabharat :

(Well if this ain't the story of every author and reader....)

-----

*During Sandhi prastav*

DURYODHAN : Capture that Krishna.
ME :

Shakuni : Record mai toh

Shakuni : Record mai toh...putna, aghasur, bakasur aur anya kai asuro ka vadh....Kaliyanaag ke upar nritya karna....govardhan ko chhoti ungli par uthana.....MERE BACCHE YEH BHAGWAN HAI !! SASHTANG DANDAVAT PRANAM KAR AUR KAT LE WAHA SE !

----

Arjun : Duryodhan say pencil.
Duryodhan : Pencil.
Arjun : Your setting with Subhadra cancel !
Duryodhan : *deadpans*
Arjun :

Arjun : Your setting with Subhadra cancel !Duryodhan : *deadpans*Arjun :

(Has lo Duryodhan, kyuki abhi aage BP badhne wala hai.)