PAINTING

The palace of Dwarika was busy making arrangements as Vasudev was returning after months. He was fighting a war with Anart Kingdom, Mata Rohini also had accompanied him.

Both Vasudev and Rohini were overjoyed meeting Savyasachi and Devesh.

"Well I was thinking to commission a painter to make portrait of Savyasachi and Devesh." Krishna said.

"Our painting ? What for ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Because in this time we don't have photographs Sachi." Devesh said.

"Devesh is right." Krishna said.

"How long will it take ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Any where from 1 hour to 3 hours. Depends on how you want your portrait." Krishna said.

"So what do you say ?" Balram asked.

"Well I would love to have a portrait of mine." Devesh said.

"Me too." Savyasachi said.

"Then it's fixed, I shall call an esteemed painter today itself." Balram said.

□□□□□□

The painter was making Devesh's painting first, and Savyasachi had nothing to do so she went to the royal garden with a book about Aryavart Krishna gave her to read.

She located a hammock and layed down on that, reading the book. For some reason she felt someone was watching her, but she shrugged it away.

Suddenly a strong gust of wind came and blew away the pallu covering her upper body. Savyasachi again puts it over her shoulder and looked around worriedly.

She hurriedly left from there feeling that she was being watched and that made her uncomfortable. And her gut feeling wasn't wrong.

Savyasachi was indeed being watched by a yaksh named Debyendu, and he only summoned a strong gust of wind that blew away her pallu.

"That body of hers seems like it was intricately carved by Paramatma himself from Sandlewood. And I would love to have a taste of it." Debyendu muttered lustfully.

There on the other side, the painter was done making Devesh's painting when Savyasachi entered the room.

"Come Rajkumari, I was waiting for you only." The old painter woman said but Savyasachi didn't respond.

"Savyasachi is everything alright ?" Devesh asked.

"Huh ? Yeah." Savyasachi said.

"Then come and sit here." Devesh said.

"Yes." Savyasachi nodded, and then sat on the chair.

"My god, you are blessed with all the perfections in the world Rajkumari." The painter woman said, now looking at her carefully.

"Surely not all the perfections." Savyasachi said.

"Rajkumari with all due respect I am a painter and have been painting people my entire life. I know the physical perfections when I see them. You have complexion of melted gold, a waist of wasp, long and slender limbs, lotus eyes, defined facial features.....the list goes on. Same goes with Rajkumar Devesh, he too is blessed with all the perfections, the strongs and long arms, broad shoulders, sharp facial features and what not." The painter said, sketching her.

Savyasachi and Devesh stayed silent not knowing what to say. Ever since they came to Dwapar yug all were praising them for their charming looks.

After an hour or so the painting was complete. Although it was beautifully made but it still didn't capture all the beauty of her. Same was with the painting of Devesh.

□□□□□□□□
A/N

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, HERE ARE THE RANKINGS OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FEMALE CHARACTERS I HAVE EVER WRITTEN.

1) AMARSRI : COME ON, THE HARIHARESHWARI POSSESSES THE BEAUTY OF BOTH NARAYAN AND MAHADEV COMBINED TOGETHER. IN A WAY THE BEAUTY OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS MANIFESTED IN HER.

2) SAVYASACHI : AS BEAUTIFUL AS NARAYAN'S EYES WHEN THEY CARRY DEVOTION FOR MAHADEV. AND AS SUBHADRA SAID MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN MOHINI.

3) MRINAL : HER BEAUTY BROUGHT ALL THE SIX KAUNTEYAS ON THEIR KNEES. ATERALL SHE HAS THE BLOOD OF SHRI RAM COURSING THROUGH HER VEINS.

4) SAGARIKA : SENAPTI-BHARYA POSSESSES THE ETHEREAL BEAUTY LIKE THE OCEAN AND GANDIVDHARI WAS HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HER.

5) AAHANA AND AARASHI : THE SISTERS POSSESS FIERCE AND DEADLY BEAUTY AFTER ALL THEY ARE THE FIRST RAYS OF SUN. ENOUGH SAID.

AB NOW YOU ALL WILL BE THINKING KI BACK TO BACK ITNE UPDATES KAISE ? WELL....12 MORE CHAPTERS DRAFT MAI PADE HAI........