SWAYAMVAR BEGINS

"Mata I am telling you, Savyasachi was at the temple." Arjun said.

"Why would she be here at Panchal Arjun ?" Bheem asked.

"No Bheem, if Arjun is sure then she must be there after all Vasudev Shri Krishna is also here and it is a swayamvar so the invitation must have been sent to Anart also." Yuddhistir said.

"See !" Arjun said.

"Jyesht is right." Nakul said entering with Sehdev.

"So Anart-raj is here ?" Kunti asked.

"Yes Mata, we found out that Anart-raj is here with his family." Sehdev said.

"Madhavi is also there." Nakul said blushing.

"So is Savyasachi." Arjun said blushing.

They both looked at each other and then giggled.

"Both of their brains have headed south." Bheem muttered.

"I have to meet her." Arjun said.

"But how ?" Kunti asked.

"We can definitely attend the swayamvar tomorrow. We shall sit far away from the Kauravas, so we won't be recognized." Arjun said.

□□ THE NEXT DAY □□

It was Draupadi’s swayamvar today and she was getting late waiting for everybody. Madhavi and Dusshala already came.

"Where is Devesh ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Arya is getting ready." Dusshala said.

"What's taking him so long ?" Madhavi asked.

"I'm here." Devesh said sprinting towards them.

"Bairao parn tari jetla taiyaar thava mai vaar nai lagavta." Savyasachi said. (Married women also don't take as much time as you do to get ready.)

"Savare Savare Mathakut na kar." Devesh said. (Don't irritate in the early morning.)

"Let's go now." Dusshala said.

They all made their way to swayamvar podium, Savyasachi between Draupadi and Shikhandini, while Devesh, Dusshala and Madhavi sat beside Krishna.

The Pandavas too were present and sat next to other Brahmins, away from the royal dignitaries as they did not want to reveal their identity. No one in the assembly recognized the Pandavas beside Krishna.

Arjun and Nakul could see Savyasachi and Madhavi from there and a smile appeared on their faces.

"We welcome all the revered Kings, Crown-princes and princes to this Swayamvar. The rules are simple, whosoever can string the Shiv-dhanush and hit the eye of the fish, which is hanging from a revolving wheel fixed at the top of a pole above by looking down at its reflection in the pond, shall win my sister Draupadi’s hand in marriage." Drishtadyum said and all the kings nodded.

"Then let the swayamvar begin !" Drupad announced.

The event began and a number of Kings, Crown-princes and princes came forward and tried their luck one after the other and weren't even able to lift the bow let alone string it and hit the target.

"What if Panduputra Arjun isn't here ?" Draupadi asked.

"Then I suggest Savyasachi to try, she can definitely hit it." Krishna joked.

"Well if I get more than one chance then probably." Savyasachi chuckled. Draupadi sighed looking at both of them, sitting on her either side.

"Don't worry I, at least, will treat you better than them." Savyasachi said and Draupadi chuckled, after a long time a smile appeared on her face.