LIBERATION

Arjun had retrieved the cows from the trap of Takshak naag, but he broke Draupadi’s oath by entering her room when she was with Yuddhistir.

Thus he was supposed to go in a long exile to repent his sin. Arjun was saying his goodbyes to everybody.

"Parth, I had brought this special arrow for you which will help you in your exile. Remember to only use it in your most desperate time, when you feel betrayed, everything seems meaningless and all hopes seems to be lost." Krishna said giving the arrow to him.

"What does it do Madhav ?" Arjun asked inspecting the arrow.

"All I can say is that it doesn't kill anybody." Krishna said.

"Then how is it useful ?" Arjun asked.

"Trust me Parth, when you use it you will be greatful that it doesn't kill." Krishna said with a knowing smile on his face.

"Alright." Arjun said, putting the arrow in his quiver.

"And Arjun, do come to Somnath." Krishna said.

"As you say Madhav." Arjun said.

□□□□□

Nakul was sadly sitting in his room, with Arjun gone now, he didn't know with whom to share his feelings.

Draupadi noticed that ever since wedding Nakul hasn't feeling happy. And she knew his reason very well, and she also knew now is the time she has to perform the duties of a wife.

"Arya Nakul ?" Draupadi called entering.

"Panchali ? You here ?" Nakul asked. She could see his tear strained face.

"You aren't happy with this wedding ?" Draupadi asked.

"No Panchali, its nothing like that. I am greatful to have a wife like you, who did everything in her power to make sure we brothers stay united. If it wasn't you risking you honor then 4 of us would have taken the path of asceticism." Nakul said.

"Then what is bothering you ?" Draupadi asked.

"Nothing." Nakul said, not wanting to worry her.

"You want her, right ?" She asked.

"What do you mean ?" He asked.

"Madhavi. You love her and you are upset because you couldn't fulfill her dreams." Draupadi said.

"How do you know this ?" Nakul asked.

"What kind of a wife would I be if I didn't know what my husband is going through ? I understand everything." Draupadi said with a small smile.

"Good to hear that you know about it, lightens the burden on my chest." Nakul said.

"What if I told you that I am here to eliminate all the burden off your chest ?" Draupadi said. Nakul looked at her confused.

"Go and ask Anart-raj for Madhavi's hand in marriage." Draupadi said.

"Do you even know what are you saying Panchali ? I cannot do this to you, I will be deemed selfish." Nakul said.

"And I will be deemed selfish if you don't. Govind told me true love means liberation, and Arya I cannot see you like this, crying in loneliness all by yourself. I want to liberate you from all this sadness." Draupadi said.

"You definitely are the first woman, who is encouraging her husband to marry another." Nakul said. Draupadi chuckled.

"That's what true love is. Always wanting the best for someone, even if it doesn't include you." Draupadi said.

A tear escaped Nakul's eyes, he held Draupadi’s hands in his, as he fell on his knees, touching her hands on his forehead as sign of greatfulness.

"Thank you Panchali." Nakul said, as a genuine smile appeared on his face after days.

"Don't thank me, now prepare your things, we have to leave for Anart." Draupadi said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

A LOT OF YOU DIDN'T WANTED ARJUN AND THE REST OF THE PANDAVAS TO MARRY DRAUPADI....SOME DIDN'T EVEN WANTED HER TO BE IN THE STORY....

AND I HOPE I PROVED YOU WRONG.

SEE HOW HER PRESENCE MAKES THE STORY EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL AND GIVES DEPTH TO THE PLOT.

NAKUL ON HIS WAY TO MARRY MADHAVI :

(MADHUKUL SHIPPERS KI TOH CHAL PADI AB BAS SAVYAJUN BAKI HAI

(MADHUKUL SHIPPERS KI TOH CHAL PADI AB BAS SAVYAJUN BAKI HAI...)

SO I JUST HAD A LATE NIGHT THOUGHT....LAXMI MATA HAS 8 FORMS, ASHT-LAXMI AS WE CALL IT....KRISHNA ALSO HAS ASHT-BHARYAS....AND ACCORDING TO SHASHTRAS, WIVES ARE A FORM OF LAXMI. AND THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE BECAUSE KRISHNA IS NARAYAN !!

ITS LIKE RADHA IS LAXMI WHILE ASHT-BHARYAS ARE LIKE THE FORMS OF ASHT-LAXMI.

RUKMINI AS ADI-LAXMI
SATYABHAMA AS DHAN-LAXMI
JAMBUVATI AS GAJ-LAXMI
KALINDI AS DHANYA-LAXMI
MITRAVINDA AS VEER-LAXMI
NAGNAJITI AS VIDYA-LAXMI
BHADRA AS SANTAAN-LAXMI
LAKSHMANA AS JAYA-LAXMI

NOW YOU CAN SEE THEM DIFFERENTLY, LIKE SATYABHAMA CAN BE SEEN AS VEER-LAXMI OR JAMBUVATI AS SANTAAN-LAXMI BUT THIS IS JUST MY INTERPRETATION.....

MIND BLOWN !