FIRST NIGHT

Dusshala was in her room, waiting for Devesh to come. She was standing in the balcony looking at her city, wondering when will she again visit Hastinapoor.

She smiled at the thought, that her wish came true but her heart was a little unsure thinking that Devesh was forced to marry her. She was unsure whether he would love her how she loves him.

Soon the sound of door opening was heard, and Dusshala got nervous as she heard Devesh's foot steps towards her.

"Dusshala ?" He called.

"I-I am here, Arya." Dusshala said, too shy to face him.

"As per traditions I brought a gift for you." Devesh said, holding a head piece in his hands.

"I already got you gift Arya." Dusshala said, still not looking at him.

"My gift ?" Devesh asked confused.

"This marriage, your company for the rest of life, your love is my gift Arya." Dusshala said and Devesh smiled.

"It was not a gift Dusshala, it was the least I could do for a someone like you." Devesh said making Dusshala blush.

"What did you bring ?" Dusshala asked, still not looking at him.

"Why don't you take a look yourself ?" Devesh asked, and Dusshala blushed even more and this time Devesh noticed it and smirked.

"Alright....if you don't want to see it then no problem." Devesh said with fake sadness.

"Arya its not that !" Dusshala turned around and saw Devesh smiling at her.

"You were joking ?" Dusshala asked. Devesh nodded chuckling.

"So what is my gift ?" Dusshala asked.

"I brought this head piece for you." Devesh said showing it to her.

"Oh Arya....this very beautiful." Dusshala said.

"May I ?" Devesh asked, wanting to put it on her himself. Dusshala nodded and turned around.

Devesh took off Dusshala's veil and then puts the head piece on her hair bun.

Dusshala turned around and smiled at Devesh, who was already smiling at her.

"You must be tired Dusshala so you must rest, for tomorrow we have to leave for Dwarika." Devesh said.

"Dwarika ? Not Anart ?" Dusshala asked.

"Yes, you didn't know ?" Devesh asked.

"No I didn't, why Dwarika though ?" Dusshala asked.

"You must be welcomed with full traditions by our mother." Devesh said.

"Who is your mother and why is she in Dwarika ?" Dusshala asked.

"Our mother is none other than Rani Devki." Devesh said.

"Oh ! So you Vasudev Shri Krishna is your brother ? I didn't know he had any siblings other than Yadav-shresht Balram and Subhadra." Dusshala said.

"Well actually he is our half-brother." Devesh said.

"Half-brother ? What do you mean ?" Dusshala asked.

"Well, you do know about the tears of Narayan ?" Devesh asked.

"Yes, the tears that are spread across the universe.......wait don't tell me you and Savyasachi were born from it !" Dusshala's eyes widened at the sudden realization.

"Actually yes, our mother drank two tears and gave birth to me and Sachi." Devesh said.

"So you and Savyasachi are the ansh of Narayan...." Dusshala muttered, that would explain why she saw the figure of Narayan behind Devesh today.

"Too much to take in ?" Devesh asked.

"A little." Dusshala said and Devesh chuckled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

SAVYAJUN SHIPPERS HAVE PATIENCE ! DWARIKA TRIP WOULD BE ALL ABOUT SAVYASACHI AND ARJUN !

THE AWAITED CONVOS :

Arjun : Tune mari entrya re dil mai baji ghantiya re tan tan tan.

Savyasachi : Piche mere aashiqo ki puri puri countriya re tan tan tan.

Arjun : WHAT !?

*Arjun shocked, Sachi rocked*
----

Savyasachi : I had a feeling I would meet someone special today.

Duryodhan : *blushes* Aww...

Savyasachi : Guess I was wrong.
-----