DEVESH PREPARES MEAL

Dark figures were roaming around her, wanting to have a touch, a feel of her skin, while she tried to run away, they didn't let her.

"No ! Don't touch me !" Savyasachi woke up.

Savyasachi opened her and looked around at her surroundings, realizing she was alone in her room, she calmed down

"Another nightmare." She sighed.

Its been almost a year since the Varnavart incident and the nightmares of Savyasachi were getting more frequent.

She needed someone to calm her, eliminate her loneliness but no one was there. She wanted to ask Devesh to be there with her but he was a married and Dusshala needed his time.

She quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up and got ready for the day. As she was walking down the corridor she saw few dasis gossiping.

"What's the matter ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Anart-raj is in the kitchen, saying that he will prepare the food today for the royal family." The dasi said.

"What ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Its true Rajkumari." Another dasi said.

"Oh dear." Savyasachi muttered as she ran towards the Kitchen and found Dusshala and Madhavi already there.

"Why is Dev cooking all of a sudden ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Well, I am showing Dusshala that I too can cook." Devesh said.

"I don't believe that Arya Devesh can cook a nice meal." Dusshala said.

"That is true, he cannot." Savyasachi said.

"I will show you all !" Devesh said.

"What are you cooking by the way Bhratashree ?" Madhavi asked.

"Kathyawadi." Devesh said.

"No, you will not cook Kathiyawadi !" Savyasachi said and Devesh looked at her irritated.

"Why not ?" Dusshala asked.

"Aane shak ma tel nai faavtu !" Devesh said. (She doesn't like oil in sabzi !)

"Pet ma diva karwa tare ?" Savyasachi said. (You want to light earthen lamps in the stomach ?)

"Besi jaa chhani-mani." Devesh said. (Sit quietly)

"Doha." Savyasachi said. (Old man)

"Topi." Devesh said. (Dumb)

"What language are they speaking ?" Dusshala asked.

"I don't know, but I can certainly say they aren't complimenting each other." Madhavi said.

"Listen, its not about too much oil its just making Kathiyawadi food is out of your league." Savyasachi said.

"We'll see." Devesh said.

After an hour or so in the kitchen Devesh finally prepared the food he said and served them.

"Have it and tell me how it is ?" Devesh said.

"Looks pretty good." Madhavi said.

"I didn't know Arya, you could cook so many dishes." Dusshala said.

"Eat first and then comment." Savyasachi said and Devesh narrowed her eyes at her.

Dusshala and Madhavi excited had a bite and then the expression of their face changed for worse.

"Oh dear ! So spicy !" Madhavi said drinking water.

"Too much oil !" Dusshala said.

"Told you, he cannot cook." Savyasachi said.

"Arya, you said you could cook a meal." Dusshala said.

"I did, but I never said I could make a good one." Devesh said shyly.

"Oh Arya..." Dusshala sighed while Devesh chuckled.

Suddenly a dasi entered the kitchen and gave a letter to Devesh

"Dwarikadheesh has sent this letter for you, Anart-raj." The dasi said and left.

Devesh read it and a smile appeared on his face.

"Bhrata Krishna is inviting us to Panchal." Devesh said.

"Thats great ! We must go." Savyasachi said.

"Yes, I was thinking to go either ways because Maharaj Drupad did send me an invitation for Rajkumari Draupadi’s swayamvar." Devesh said and the smile on Dusshala's face vanished.

"Arya are you going to participate in the swayamvar ?" Dusshala asked.

"No, I was just going to visit." Devesh said and Dusshala sighed in relief.

"My dear wife, I am not going to marry again. You are the only one for me." Devesh said and Dusshala blushed.

□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

JO BHAI KATHIYAWADI TOH MARU FAVORITE CHHE....AAM BHAARE TOH PADE PARN KATHIYAWADI NA KHAYE TOH AAPRI AABRU JAYE BAPA...

(Kathiyawadi food is my favorite, although it is heavy but if I don't eat it then my soul doesn't get peace.)