Cover Request 11

Here's your cover, queer_as_can_be!! I hope that it fits the aesthetic that you were going for. 

I'm honestly not the best at slice-of-life type books, but I'm certainly learning! Thanks for letting me make your cover. I like it myself, especially since there were lots of designs that I looked at, but this one was definitely my favourite. 

Well, here it is! 

You asked for a pen in the middle, and it took me a little bit to find a satisfactory one, but I think I've got it down! Thankfully xD

If I'm being honest, most of the pictures that include a journal are centred around one or two singular colours, so the grayscale won't be that obvious. Sorry about that! Still, it was lots of fun trying out different types of grayscale. You wouldn't expect it, but there are so many types! 

Some of them aren't really grayscale at all, like sepia or the classical palette, but there are also lots of different kinds of contrasts and brightnesses that you can use to edit the type of grayscale. It was so much fun looking for it! :D

I added in a smiley face and a frowny face because, well, diaries will usually include mood swings and I thought that might be a fun thing to play with. I also thought it was cool how the smile was on the grey side, and the frown was on the coloured side! It was accidental, but I noticed it as I was finishing up and was like "Huh. I like that. I'm going to keep it." 

Also, if you're wondering what the torn-paper white space is about, I've started playing with that kind of thing. Using white space is really, really cool, because the background on Wattpad is white, so it'll look like that's just how the cover is shaped! I can take it off if you don't like it, but I just think that's super awesome how the white space can be used (maybe I'm just a geek though '^^)

What do you think? I really hope that you like it. 

Thanks for the opportunity!! :D